The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :I just bought a new mircoSD for my phone ... and broke it in two while unwrapping

winner
The wrapping they use on those SD cards are hell... I usually just get some scissors and cut it all open around it. I just ordered two 128GB MicroSD cards for my Surface and Lumia phone, so wish me luck.
nokia lumia 820

Shooooes and a new wallet finally, my old one was so destroyed.

Oh, and one of these badboys. Aerobie Pro, you guys definitely have to try that one out, I paid 12 bucks for it and a hell lots of fun. Flies like it would drift in space even in windy conditions.

Shipped out today, can't wait.
Do you sell your old stuff? Or do you have a storage room full of computer hardware and phones and stuff?
I either pass my old phones to my mom or sis if they want a free upgrade or just sell them, no point keeping gadgets with no use.
it was a boring day and then this happend

1 month , paid 6$ , pretty good so far , only thing that bugs me is that you have to go in and out from the game to change tracks and cars and join races and whatever

Quote from Matrixi :I either pass my old phones to my mom or sis if they want a free upgrade or just sell them, no point keeping gadgets with no use.

I do that too. I even save older phones as backups just incase the newer ones break.

Quote from Boris Lozac :OH SNAP!

That is the best conclusion!
Quote from Eclipsed :The name of thread is "Post your last purchase!" and not "Post your last rental"!

Quote from Matrixi :
Shipped out today, can't wait.

Also ordered that, twice.. Bought a Silk White 16GB Chinese model as I didn't have a invite (last week), received invite today so ordered a Sandstone Black 64GB International model.

Both awaiting shipment, I hope the International model is shipped from the UK Warehouse...

I went for the 16GB white chinese model too, because they were in stock here and easily available. Couldn't be bothered to go through with the whole invite nonsense.

Might get a 64GB international version later if they ever drop the invite system and decide to add support for 800 MHz LTE.
So you all went for that hype eh... You know that, in the end, it's a chinese phone?
Quote from Matrixi :I went for the 16GB white chinese model too, because they were in stock here and easily available. Couldn't be bothered to go through with the whole invite nonsense.

Might get a 64GB international version later if they ever drop the invite system and decide to add support for 800 MHz LTE.

Yeah that's why I went for the Chinese model, oh well I'll gift it to my brother.

Quote from Boris Lozac :So you all went for that hype eh... You know that, in the end, it's a chinese phone?

Of course but ordering direct from OnePlus for the international model gets you true warranty (although people are having issues with RMA's :razz, it's still one of the best phones for the price!
I'm using a chinese phone Huawei for 2 years now,still works fine,even after few longer falls on hard surfaces. Your point is?
Chinese phones used to be crap, but not anymore. My next one is gonna be Chinese for sure

Loving this one for around 200/220 Euro
Quote from Boris Lozac :So you all went for that hype eh... You know that, in the end, it's a chinese phone?

269€

I rest my case.
Just joking.. Would still be too early for me, i'm a 'brand' guy :P

bought on steam for 2,49€
Quote from delis :

bought on steam for 2,49€

Almost forgot i still had this game too
Wow, I've completely forgotten about TM2 Stadium... Thanks guys, you made me want to reinstall it

/offtopic
Got the whole TM2 collection here, really good fun on rainy days after work.
I got Stadium on summer sale and disappointed to see it even cheaper now I thought it will never go over 40%, but see the magic. Anyways, how are the other 2 expainsons other than Stadium, Mike? I was about to get it but looks like nobody is really driving those.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG