The online racing simulator
I would give Germany way more than 50% chance of winning, they get an 80% chance just because they are the German national team, they don't do losing, even when they play badly. Also this is France we are talking about, they are capable of losing a game when they're the only team playing.
We also have Matuidi to rape everyone in midfield.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I would give Germany way more than 50% chance of winning, they get an 80% chance just because they are the German national team, they don't do losing, even when they play badly. Also this is France we are talking about, they are capable of losing a game when they're the only team playing.

What he said
I don't care if Holland is better than Costa Rica.
I want Holland VS Belgium semifinal!
Quote from Fastwalker :I don't care if Holland is better than Costa Rica.
I want Holland VS Belgium semifinal!

Definitely.

A colleague of my mother said that she hoped on a final between Belgium and the Netherlands.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : Definitely.

A colleague of my mother said that she hoped on a final between Belgium and the Netherlands.

Yeah that would have been even more awesome
If we win, im gonna be drunk for 3 weeks!
Quote from Fastwalker :Yeah that would have been even more awesome
If we win, im gonna be drunk for 3 weeks!

You dare to say that because you won't win
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :You dare to say that because you won't win

Nah, I dare to say that because I got 3 weeks off from work starting 11th of july. And I will be drunk most of the time anyways
btw, love the mexican song about the netherlands
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : Definitely.

The final can be between Netherlands and Germany.
I really hope Columbia wins today. After their first match i started to support them and now they are my favourite team in this world cup. So much interesting players there and they play nice football.

Germany - France match will be also very interesting. I think im going to support littlebit more Germany but it doesn't matter if France win too because they both have nice teams.

Omg Brasil.

Fantastic game of foot. The ball played a side-role tonight.
Good thing they finally gave the referee a pair of cards after an hour.
this was one of the worst referee's I've seen in a big time. jesus what bad
BREAKING NEWS! Neymar's injury ! Note: drastic !

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :this was one of the worst referee's I've seen in a big time. jesus what bad

Show me one play of Brazil which wasn't destroyed by referee's decissions
The refereeing was awful, and we should have had plenty of cards. I can't believe that Fernandinho guy wasn't shown a card yet, all he does is knock people down. Also Fred, he looks like a potato bag falling to the ground, everytime! So annoying.
But we played well for once. Most of the time.

I'm sorry to see Colombia leave, they have a really good team and Rodriguez is brilliant!

@przemek21061995: agreed on the usual "injuries", but this time was actually a broken vertebrae or something like that. Disgusting tackle to say the least.
yea the knee was placed right on it, really sucks for Neymar.
Brazil v Netherlands final would be awesome. Would also be nice to see Belgium through to the Semis......idrc about argentina

Is Neymar's injury that bad? I know he always falls over and cries for the least but that one definitely look like a some WWE move. Was a seriously knee to the back.
Quote from de Souza :
@przemek21061995: agree on the usual "injuries", but this time was actually a broken vertebrae or something like that. Disgusting tackle to say the least.

Yeah, just read about it in medias. I was thinking that it wasn't something bad, but well.. :/ Shame for Brazil because also Thiago Silva will be absent because of yellow cards.
Not sure anyone really deserves to have his back broken.
soccer*
Quote from undertaker00 :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/spo ... oatia-World-Cup-2014.html

He got what he deserved.

I don't know if anyone saw the Gordan Strachan clip when he talked about the lack of morals in the game, but the frankly disgusting amount of glea and happiness at Neymar's injury is a perfect example of what he was saying.

Nobody......and I mean nobody....would be in the stands and refuses to celebrate a winning goal just because it may have been a dive that won the penalty or the player who scored has just returned from a 10 game ban for chomping down on someone. This is the same lack of morals which Strachan highlighted.

So to say that a pretty serious injury is desereved just because a player may have dived or conned the ref, then logic will say that you'll be happy to see your own team suffer serious injuries also.....and even if you take that into consideration that level of thought still seems justified, well then there's bigger problems here.

I don't like diving, play-acting, time wasting etc either, but I wouldn't advocate that all who do it end up in hospital. I'd rather punishments like retrospective red cards and bans were used.
Aww Belgium...

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG