The online racing simulator
Spain in their prime were an astonishing team to watch.
Quote from undertaker00 :
greece doesnt have that great offensive players and they are limited in that way..so they found another way ( wich is amazing hard, 2 times harder then that one you talking about)..

i "love" football fans like you wich are looking in just one way, and thats the only way for you without any discusions about other tactical masterpiece like this one from greece.

This.
Quote from Mustangman759 :So was celtic a disgrace when they held off barca?

Same applies to Chelsea and many other teams which achieved "great wins" when playing anti-football.

But yeah I will quit this discussion now because it is obvious that everything is fine with "football" with no action whatsoever. Why don't you watch cricket instead where nothing happens for 5 straight days?
Umm no, more like Di Maria in that hole..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Umm no, more like Di Maria in that hole..

I'm sorry, but the only ball Di Maria didn't waste was the goal, and statistically I might not even be kidding here. He did absolutely everything wrong in today's match except the goal. I think he lost possession 50+ times in the full match, which is extraordinarily bad.
Wondo why....
Anyways motm Tim Howard
What a great match that was :O
Not really, there was a lot of poor play, the score should have been 5-0 if not for howard and de bruyne's a million misses.
That said, Belgium is a good team and deserved the win
Michael bradley stop doing dummies on balls in the box! For Gods sake.
Damn... I lost my voice.
Watched the game at local town square together with around 15.000 people

In possesion all match yet no goals. Then in extra time we finally score and decide to hand the ball over to the US. WTF? Quadruple heartattack ftl.
Most nervewracking night of my life, yet worth it every second. Too bad we had to meet so soon USA, wish you reached atleast the quarterfinals. Gg

2am now, gtg work in 4 hours and still not sobering up oh well
I thought Tim Howard was exceptional
Great game. Right team won, but a supremely well-fought match.

Kinda want to kick Wondolowski in the balls, though.
I liked the overtime, but the rest had close to boredom after 30 minutes. Belgium failing and USA not able to figure out anything. Similar goes for most of the round of 16 games. I don't blame the teams for being cautious, it's all or nothing here, but i'm disappointed from what i'm seeing anyway.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great game. Right team won, but a supremely well-fought match.

This, he was way to eager... Gotta score before you can celebrate!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great game. Right team won, but a supremely well-fought match.

To be fair, at least he tried. Michael Bradley dummied balls in the box.
Tomorrow France will play against Germans. If their defense will withstand 90 minutes, they will break a record from II WW. :cookiemon
France has a very good team. I can seem them beating Germany. And I hope they do.

but honestly, I think the odds are pretty even
I want Brazil and Columbia to win, and France and Germany to lose, I'm sure if I bribed enough people I could make it happen.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I want Brazil and Columbia to win, and France and Germany to lose, I'm sure if I bribed enough people I could make it happen.

France v. Netherlands in the final

Because **** south american teams
Quote from Bmxtwins :France has a very good team. I can seem them beating Germany. And I hope they do.

50/50 %
The only reason why i give 50% to france is becose of Jogi.Such stupid decisions,didnt seen that since long time in football.

With usualy tactic and player positions what germany play last 5-8 years i would give 20% to france.

But its gonna be great game for sure.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG