The online racing simulator
**** no, ****in robben diving like that.
I think football needs technology ASAP to help referees, such stupid things cannot keep happening
Like i don't hate him enough. F*CK you Robben you fckin ****..
Should have been about 5 penalties in that game, the least of which was the one that was actually given!
Mexico should quit doing ****ing chelsea-catenaccio-bus-bullshit at first place.

And yeah, tables have ****ing flipped all of a sudden, when some **** Neymar or any other **** dives, it's modern football, part of the game, then Robben falls down and everyone lost their minds. OMG WHAT A DISGRACE (((((

tl;dr version: ORANJE!!!
Quote from J@tko :Should have been about 5 penalties in that game, the least of which was the one that was actually given!

this

and yes

i faking love ORANJE
Quote from TexasLTU :Mexico should quit doing ****ing chelsea-catenaccio-bus-bullshit at first place.

!

Everyone here is saying that, Herrera lost the game when he stopped attacking and started defending, last 5 minutes, but as in any sport this doesn't end until it's over.
Quote from chanoman315 :**** no, ****in robben diving like that.
I think football needs technology ASAP to help referees, such stupid things cannot keep happening

You do realise that during that one counter in the first half, Robben got tagged not just once, but twice in the box?

I feel for the Mexican fans, really do. That's one terrible way of losing (and arguably totally undeserved), but don't talk about injustice when it comes to penalties.
Quote from Jertje :You do realise that during that one counter in the first half, Robben got tagged not just once, but twice in the box?

I feel for the Mexican fans, really do. That's one terrible way of losing (and arguably totally undeserved), but don't talk about injustice when it comes to penalties.

It's very different having a penalty before the first half and having one 2 minutes away from the end of it.
The decisions of the referees in this World Cup has been awful, I hope they punish them the same way FIFA punished Suarez.
Although the Netherlands played like turd before the 0-1 from mexico, in the end they deserved to win. At least 2 penalties should've been given before, so I understand why they made that dive of robben a penalty.
The only thing you can argue is that he jumped that one additionally. It would have been a penalty either way, especially with the background that the refs knew they misjudged it in the first half and didn't give the penalty to the Dutch team.
Good game, had to follow the pens on my phone tho
πουτάνας
Okay, so otters can get confused about flags, so can editors !, but he still picked the winner.

"One thing close to Diego Maraotter's heart is diving. There is nothing he loves more than a dive and a dip.

Today he was treated to a superb dive by the Netherlands' Arjen Robben.

"I couldn't have done it better myself," Maraotter smirked. "It had a nice arc to it."

It meant the Netherlands were awarded the penalty which saw them beat Mexico 2-1 to move in the Football World Cup quarter-finals."

And his latest ( with the right flag ), France to beat Nigeria.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/f ... -world-cup-is-overflowing
Quote from TexasLTU :I disliked greek team even more than I dislike Spain. Disgraceful, disgusting to watch football, all defensive all the time and then having ridiculous luck with equalisers.

Good riddance.

Quote from TexasLTU :I disliked greek team even more than I dislike Spain. Disgraceful, disgusting to watch football, all defensive all the time and then having ridiculous luck with equalisers.

Good riddance.

damn you "dont know" nothing about football and all his beauty..
greece doesnt have that great offensive players and they are limited in that way..so they found another way ( wich is amazing hard, 2 times harder then that one you talking about)..

i "love" football fans like you wich are looking in just one way, and thats the only way for you without any discusions about other tactical masterpiece like this one from greece.
You probably really enjoy watching catenaccio when nothing apart from ****ing "pls dont score k? huehuehue we counterattack u lol" happens and then such teams go through instead of really talented and nice-to-watch teams like Cote d'Ivoire for example.

That's how they won UEFA Euro 2004, and up to this day it is called as a disgrace and biggest WTF in European football history.

Enough said..
Brazil wont win this cup
Quote from TexasLTU :You probably really enjoy watching catenaccio when nothing apart from ****ing "pls dont score k? huehuehue we counterattack u lol" happens and then such teams go through instead of really talented and nice-to-watch teams like Cote d'Ivoire for example.

That's how they won UEFA Euro 2004, and up to this day it is called as a disgrace and biggest WTF in European football history.

So was celtic a disgrace when they held off barca?
Quote from Mustangman759 :So was celtic a disgrace when they held off barca?

That's a touchy subject Matt, Rangers had a run to the Uefa Cup Final in 2008 by playing what Celtic fans & the media branded "anti-football", I.E parking the bus and stealing goals on the counter, and Celtic fans were tripping over themselves to say how disgusting and disgraceful it was for Rangers to be playing Football like that. Fast forward a couple of years and Celtic play the exact same football against Barca and suddenly it's the best thing since sliced bread. Rangers held Barca to a goalless draw at Ibrox that year but that gets forgotten.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. Obviously we all like watching free flowing attacking football, but I very much appreciate the ability of a team to stop the other team scoring at all costs. It looks easy to sit back and soak up the pressure but it's anything but, if anything you work harder, any 1 slip of concentration and it's a goal and all the hard work was for nothing.

With my amateur team we practice it in training every now and again, and have done it in games before and it's unbelievable hard work. I'm a center-half though so I'm biased .

Good riddance.

I agree.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG