The online racing simulator
No hablo English.
All this rage. These people have no idea how software development works. It's just a game, some people should stop being nolifers and refreshing twitter/steam in every single minute, then raging on the forums where MP is. It's like their life depends on it. Get a life and go outside, stop whining.

I'm waiting for MP as well, but I don't really care if it comes today, or 2 weeks later. It simply doesn't matter.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :All this rage. These people have no idea how software development works. It's just a game, some people should stop being nolifers and refreshing twitter/steam in every single minute, then raging on the forums where MP is. It's like their life depends on it. Get a life and go outside, stop whining.

I'm waiting for MP as well, but I don't really care if it comes today, or 2 weeks later. It simply doesn't matter.

When you have a life, it feels like you are not waiting at all. You are occupied by some kind of activity anyways that makes time fly fast, but for those nolifers, who refresh page every sec., it's like one day feels like the whole year. It's the same like suddenly I just start passionately waiting for Christmas to come and counting down every single second. C'mon, just live your live and eventually events gonna happen, and you won't even realize how the time flies fast.
Quote from Bmxtwins :It's ingles you entitled child!

I guess you learnt at least 1 of America's official languages in school. It just wasn't English.
Dustin, Toki.. you're both spot on.

Cargame.. You can quote that post as many times as you like. As soon as it gets to the part that says "I think we feel lied to" it lost any credibility.

There has been some utter twatishness over a delayed update of an early access game. It would be funny if it wasn't so utterly pathetic.
Quote from cargame.nl :I think you are being classified like that;

Not to my surprise.

I don't post there but it sounds like a good environment.

--
Excellent reply which sums it all up;

MP is going to completely fail, it's just wait and see how bad it's going to fail. They want to release it on the busiest global Internet hour of a day, I don't get that idea . Should be on wednesday somewhere around 10:00 GMT when Europe is mostly @work / just awake => *kids to school*.. US/LA completely asleep and Japan just done with the day..

I dont get it why the FAK u bought the game?definitly they dont need such ppl like you with such a stupid answers...
Why do you guys even listen to the bullshit he churns out?

I'm looking forward to the MP. Would be great to see a proper netcode that allows close racing like in LFS.
Si3v
Graphic Lead Artist
Staff Member
KS Dev Team

we have (for some people), another excuse to delay MP.
The LFS community, reaching its best at every expected sim release since 2009.
"First World Problems".
Quote from Keling :The LFS community, reaching its best at every expected sim release since 2009.

amen
Quote from undertaker00 :I dont get it why the FAK u bought the game?definitly they dont need such ppl like you with such a stupid answers...

The basic principle of economics; you sell a product and/or provide a service and then you have customers who would like or would not like to buy it based on rumors, advertising etcetc. Then the customer decides if he spend money on that or not. The one who sells the product or service generally doesn't make the rules. Are you following it so far or do you need to be taken back to communism?

It seems to me that there are more AC fanboys on this LFS forum than there are LFS fanboys. They started shouting at me as well as there wasn't one bad word about AC allowed...

According to the lesson above.. I didn't buy it out of free choice because it reminded me too much of Mariokart... which i liked when i was 7.

O sh** .. Duck!
respect for the devs working through non-stop through the weekend
Not sure about ready, but released atleast.
Quote from Matrixi :Not sure about ready, but released atleast.

yep

Did a quick test with std F40, I think it's pretty decent layout and more important bump vise.
If Hi manages to fix the trees and black spots, then it will be pretty drivable.
I will wait for laser scanned one.
Showing off for the spectators at Brunchen 2
*Just pretend to ignore the trees...
Attached images
brunchenbig.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Not sure about ready, but released atleast.

and if you like a bumpy ride turning your car in to a pinball machine, then yeah, well worth the wait....NOT

Fordie
Oh dear. Track surface is ridiculous and it completely kills my framerate.

He's got a shitload of work to do on that track. Think ill just wait for the official laser scanned version.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG