The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Feuerdrache :I'm not sure whether you will get a lot of information on this topic on the LFS forum, but you can try these (1 2) forum topics where you might find help.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :The end of the main straight, close to T1.

Thank you!
2 years too late, but ye he had his 2nd chance
maldonado's new car for china
Well that is very clever interpretation of the new nose regulations although I think the rotating turret does count as movable aerodynamic device.
Clearly it's shopped, there aren't enough sponsor logos on it for it to be a real Lotus.

Speaking of which, they've got the car absolutely covered in advertising, but they still struggle for money?
Quote from Rappa Z :
Speaking of which, they've got the car absolutely covered in advertising, but they still struggle for money?

I guess you would have to sell ad. space at a lower cost if it was not so popular..hence you would have to sell more of it...?
You can also figure that the ones doing the advertising can deal for size of space/surrounding ads./number of ads./etc...dependent on how much they pay..if you want fast money then the deals should be small and many of them?

The car with many stickers will not always win!
I wasn't sure about the FIA penalty points, but Maldonado is definitely NOT the one who can speak out on them. They are there for drivers like him.
maldonado pls

Vettel again losing to his team mate!

4 titles won by a dominant car and a midfield class driver... and still are people wondering why they are booing red bull / vettel..

Really never seen something outstanding from Vettel... at least something completely due to the driver. A car which is seconds faster over the rest of the field and 90% of the drivers can show off. When landing in mid field he showed me better why i never thought he is one of the best. He even got the advantage of developing the car to his own hand over Ricciardo, a driver not hated by Marko.

Real new talent but not wanted by the top teams due to overweight and hidious rules and regulations.. --> Hulkenberg.
maldonado not crashing... disappointing
Valtteri "Fred Flintstone" Bottas

Wow, this race was lame. Again.
Alonso, Ricciardo.

Words can't describe the joy I felt when Ric passed Vettel again. Vettel whining for Koba getting his lap back on fresh tyres was so ridiculous. Stop crying, deal with it and pass, maybe? I just love what Ric is doing. Good to see Alonso on podium, hopefully it's not a one race miracle. The contrast between him and Rai is just too weird.
You can't have a moan at Vettel for saying things on team radio.Firstly it's an interaction between him and his team not him and public and secondly you don't know the full context of the comment.

Props to Ricciardo though. Surprised the gap between him and Vettel. Thought he was going to be Webber V2.0. Showing that RedBull isn't too bad.

Not much Hamilton hate round these parts lately... hmmm...
Quote from Intrepid :You can't have a moan at Vettel for saying things on team radio.Firstly it's an interaction between him and his team not him and public and secondly you don't know the full context of the comment.

Bla bla out of context bla bla, it needs no context. That re-pass was totally legal and fine. Koba was on better tyres and Vettel clearly held him up once Koba decided to take the lap back. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Vettel just didn't like being pwnd by a Caterham and that's it.......... No need for this defensive attempt.
I remember Vettel complaining about Hamilton unlapping himself in the 2012 German GP also...
Quote from JackDaMaster :I remember Vettel complaining about Hamilton unlapping himself in the 2012 German GP also...

Also the 'infamous' Irvine/Senna unlapping incident at Suzuka 1993, which led to Senna taking a swing at Irvine post-race.
#799 - CSF
God that was really boring.
You're just mad Merc weren't this good when Schumacher was driving.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG