The online racing simulator
A quick picture with my Lumia 720 after installing angel eyes. Modified colors and contrast.
Edit: Edited another image and also an image where I show you the before & after image. You didn't believe these were the originals, didn't you? http://i.imgur.com/juuSwtn.jpg

You rule don.
My recent photos.
2nd 3rd and 4th are taken with just bought lens Yashinon 55/1.2 Tomioka
I love it!
It's great for portraits and everything else where bokeh is needed.

Attached images
_DSC8706.jpg
_DSC8633.jpg
_DSC8782.jpg
_DSC8812.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Some from travels in Japan...

Fantastic photography, Ben! As always, your photography is top notch Colors are perfect.
Quote from Don :Rallye P*rn

Don, these are as great as always! Incredible colours, details, framing, composition - I'd call you my source of inspiration if you don't mind.

Some of my last tries:

-
(Billeh) DELETED by Billeh
How do I post images on here from flickr now its all changed?
Great BMW shots there smove.
May I use them kinda as an avatar around the internet? Would be awesome.
Think I have managed to post some now.

Quote from FireMike15 :Great BMW shots there smove.
May I use them kinda as an avatar around the internet? Would be awesome.

Thanks mate! Would there be the possibility of a tiny credit or link? Where'd you like to use them, btw?
I don't know, I thought about steam or something like that.
From last years Silverstone F1 test

Attached images
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
You gotta clean your sensor, Intrepid.
Thanks Smove

DeadWolfBones: Mine need's doing aswell is it easy enough to do yourself? And what would you recommend mate?
Quote from Billeh :DeadWolfBones: Mine need's doing aswell is it easy enough to do yourself? And what would you recommend mate?

I'd be thankful for a recommendation as well. Is it possible to clean the sensor yourself without damaging anything? I heard it should better be done by a professional, but that would be quite expensive I guess ...
Quote from smove :I'd be thankful for a recommendation as well. Is it possible to clean the sensor yourself without damaging anything? I heard it should better be done by a professional, but that would be quite expensive I guess ...

It can be done on your own. You can buy sensor swabs that are made specifically to be used on your sensor. They are usually pretty pricy for what they are, though. You can also get complete kits that contain everything you will need.

Read this to get the basics down:
http://www.howtogeek.com/16241 ... your-cameras-dslr-sensor/

There are different methods and ways to approach sensor cleaning. It might seem a bit scary at first but as long as you use common sense and take your time, you should be fine.
First thing to do is get a Giottos Rocket Blower and do a dry cleaning. This will get most of what's on there. I've only had to wet-clean the sensor on any of my cameras a total of twice in all my years of shooting.

If that doesn't work, I like the Copper Hill Method: http://www.copperhillimages.com/?pr=Tutorials2

If you do a wet cleaning like the one above, my best advice is to be conservative. It's easy to get too aggressive and scratch something by accident. So take your time, be careful, and breathe deeply. You know: measure twice, cut once.
All the photos on this awesome thread are... jaw dropping!
Even the "amateurs" here are... pros!

Some of mine, hope you like...

Love that second shot and the ones in the mountains, Rubenz!
Thanks for the advice, mates! Will definitely get my hands on the Giotto thingy first.

Anyway, I fiddeled about the ND filter a bit and the result is quite interesting:

Hello.
My first post in this thread, so sorry for a little spam.
I'm using Canon eos 500d with kit 18 - 55mm lens, but some photos are done with 50mm f1.8, which i recently broke down.

Would be great if you guys could hit a like on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/erikasbphotography

Thanks!
Quote from TAUTV1S :Hello.
My first post in this thread, so sorry for a little spam.

I wouldn't call these "spam". Maybe some are quite good, but the majority of these is … simply beautiful! And very atmospheric at least. I also like your style of post production.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG