The online racing simulator

Decent race, but what was Gutierrez thinking turning into Maldolando like that :\

/s
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Decent race, but what was Gutierrez thinking turning into Maldolando like that :\

/s

What are you smoking? It was clearly Maldonado's fault, as he was responsible for rejoining the track safely. Gutierrez was already driving ahead Maldonado when he collided with him with too much speed.

They didn't give the penalties for nothing...Gutierrez did nothing wrong.

TL;DR: Too much speed for Maldonado, Gutierrez left enough room.
Quote from JackDaMaster :They have more ultimate horsepower and 4x more torque than last year

Wow, I guess I was not aware of that.
Gutierrez left room. Had he smashed into the apex for sure you could maybe say racing incident... but he left enough room for Pastor.
lotus new nose for next round

No way that was Gutierrez's fault. Maldonado pushed on from the apex, he was heading straight on into the run off pavement.

Hopefully they raise the noses 2 or 3 inches to prevent that scooping. Good thing they didn't have last years nose though, or Esteban could've ended up headless...

On another note, what a hell of a race.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Decent race, but what was Gutierrez thinking turning into Maldolando like that :\

/s

ITT: People not reading your post properly

Also ITT: Typical Ray Kings. Crash was nothing to do with the front wing.
Quote from JackDaMaster :ITT: People not reading your post properly

It was obviously Michael Bay.
Where was the mushroom cloud then?
Am I missing something from Maldonado's incident? Why there's people saying that if it were a higher nose like in 2013 it would have been terrible for Esteban?
Quote from chanoman315 :Am I missing something from Maldonado's incident? Why there's people saying that if it were a higher nose like in 2013 it would have been terrible for Esteban?

Don't get sucked into the black hole of Kingsbury logic.
Well I thought I've heard that those noses are safer for collision improvement, but as it looks like this "currywurscht-fork" of Lotus making things maybe flip. (jk)

Glad Gutierrez came out of this without any injury and no, Gutierrez didn't do anything wrong, did he?
#739 - CSF
He left room instead of taking the corner normally. Guti's fault.
k
Quote from CSF :He left room instead of taking the corner normally. Guti's fault.
k

I was about to ask if you and Ray drink the same poisoned well water... Just glad that did not happen in a faster corner.
Quote from JackDaMaster :ITT: People not reading your post properly

Well, as grosjean showed past year he managed to go over cars instead of underneath them

nice to see Lotus' new nose acts like a cow flipper though.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well, as grosjean showed past year he managed to go over cars instead of underneath them

nice to see Lotus' new nose acts like a cow flipper though.

he never hit the nose
Must be the first race in Bahrain where the interesting stuff is happening inside the circuit.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :he never hit the nose

I was puzzled by why people were talking about the new noses too. This sort of result is always possible whenever you have the tyres making face-to-face contact in open wheel racing, nothing to do with nose height at all.

Maldonado's fault imo. Guti is leaving extra room, and Maldo is coming from quite far back, perhaps understeering on the cold new prime tyre too.

Great racing anyway at Bahrain overall. I think Rosberg should have managed to find a way past given the tyre advantage. Whilst he is certainly a quick driver, I don't think the wheel to wheel stuff is his strong point. Was it Sepang last year where he kept passing someone under DRS before the final corner only to be re-passed every-single-time on the s/f straight? Hamilton will always come out on top in any dog-fight stuff imo.
+1

WTF is going on with the nose talk? Tire to tire flipped the car, nothing else.

Rosberg showed yesterday he has almost zero chance at the WDC.
Hmm.. I think he showed he has a good chance of a WDC. Hamilton is the better racer and probably overall the faster of the two... but Rosberg has plenty in the bag to fight for the title.
#749 - col
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by Scawen : not funny / spam / offensive
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG