The online racing simulator
Quote from lamerr :Any Germans here?

Please help clarify what this Bibelclip is doing in the middle of the RTL live broadcast of the F1 show today? RTL F1 race is to start at 17.00 and end at 17.35, and then some Bible show will cancel the rest of the F1 broadcast?

I mean what the hell is that supposed to mean? I just can not believe and surely do not hope that the F1 feed will be cut off at the expense of a Bible show?

Please tell me that there is some error in the RTL TV Guide..

probably just some half a minute spot during the ad breaks, remember RTL broadcasting those sometime on sundays (F1 broadcast will continĂșe after it)
Yeeeeeeeeees boys. Give me some of that.
Finally some action. Vettel/Webber probably would have crashed by now.
Maldonado
Rather massive shunt by Maldonado to Gutierrez. Not sure what was going through his (Pastor's) head.
Quote from speed1230 :Not sure what was going through his (Pastor's) head.

Rosberg's money. And striptease bar visit after the race.
Impressed to see racing and some action in F1, again.
This race has had some freakin awesome racing so far. Usually on an average Grand Prix I sit on the couch, watch 10 laps, then move to my laptop and occasionally move back to my couch if something happens. I've been sitting on the couch this entire race. Only touching my laptop now because of this safety car break.
While the safety car's still out, what's everyone's thoughts on how the remainder of the race will go? Will a Force India make it to podium or will Williams strike back? Or could something else happen? Might be an interesting 10 lap sprint to the finish...
Well that was a bit unexpected. I'm talking about the flip. To be honest I'm waiting for .gif's already
The safety car is producing more and better sound than the cars behind it.

Great race though!
Quote from speed1230 :While the safety car's still out, what's everyone's thoughts on how the remainder of the race will go? Will a Force India make it to podium or will Williams strike back? Or could something else happen?

Button gets podium. Merc 1-2.
Quote from Sobis :Well that was a bit unexpected. I'm talking about the flip. To be honest I'm waiting for .gif's already

The message of Gutierrez made me laughed out loud, "wth was that?"
And it's go go go! Let's see what happens...

Edit: Hamilton reporting that he's got no power! Very interesting race!
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230 : Double
With the two Mercedes cars racing like this, there's a slight possibility that they take each other out and give Force India a 1-2
Quote from Test Driver :Finally some action. Vettel/Webber probably would have crashed by now.

Ricciardo is top lad.
Great show, good to see teammates actually are allowed to race eachother. Best race in years imo.

Great race for a long time.
#721 - CSF
This new formula is shit. Can't we go back to a time when Ferrari won?
That was quite the 900th GP. Good race, good race
Fantastic race!

I watched the first half and the last quarter of the race. This was the best F1 race I've seen (I've not been around the sport for very long, sadly). There were battles all race long for almost every position. The lower powered motors (as I'd expected) do seem to improve the quality of racing.

Hard to believe how dominant the Mercedes team is, but that's fairly common. Hopefully somebody will be able to catch up to them by the end of the year.
Quote from Cornys :The lower powered motors (as I'd expected) do seem to improve the quality of racing.

They have more ultimate horsepower and 4x more torque than last year
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG