The online racing simulator
Along with the difference between there, they're and their.
and with how to properly fight his brother without cans and books
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :and with how to properly fight his brother without cans and books

Never bring a fist to a metal object fight
Nice.
At least Dustin seemed to eventually find the one that explained capital letters and punctuation.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :But I guess that would mean reading text, and not looking at a giant picture.

I hate when you click a link and it requires a login. I've lost interest immediately. But I guess I also do not have enough interest to post asking what the link says either

Before you ask, yes I own AC and no I have never logged onto their forum. Between iRacing and here I have had no need
You realize there's a pretty awesome can in that picture too, right?
Anyone recognise the pitlane? Is that new too?
I think it's Monza pitlane... anyone able to confirm it? too lazy to get a screenie myself
Assetto Corsa Dev08

I got the chance to record some video footage by iPad showing Assetto Corsa on the new ACER B296HCL at 2560x1080: the video shows the new build that will be released on March 28th, with improved AI routines and collisions, improved lighting (more and sharpening contrast), new sky/clouds and some general optimization.

PC configuration:
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G840 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz (Celeron)
4GB RAM
nVidia Geforce GTX 680
video settings - mid/high settings
15 cars on track
Who needs this crap, I seriously want Multiplayer already.
Quote from Kristi :Who needs this crap, I seriously want Multiplayer already.

I want this crap, Ferrari 312t and more + the Multiplayer
But I don't like them spending time on Ai, seriously who will use them when the MP will be out?
btw, who said MP will not be available for 0.8 update?
We are happy with a few bugfixes and severe content with the latest patches. That's already quite a few improvements, content in there mentioned. I don't think MP has a place in there for 0.8.
Quote from kars19 :
But I don't like them spending time on Ai, seriously who will use them when the MP will be out?

According to their own research... over 80% of sim racers never race online. That is why AI is crucial for them to get right.
That may have been true for netkar, but I would think that had other reasons.
Good AI allows for a better career / singleplayer mode though, if it has enough depth surely that's not a bad thing?
Is it a good thing? yes! Should other things have priority on such a small team? absolutely!

There's still so many small (and slightly bigger) things that remind me why I had a love hate relationship with netkar and of course the elephant in the room multiplayer.
It's the FFB updates that could make or break AC for me in the long term. I like AC but I've been niggled from the outset by a few things which apparently they are looking at sorting out, so that's good. No idea when that will happen though.
Other than the first week, I doubt I'll race online with it. I honestly would prefer a decent AI.
Quote from tristancliffe :Other than the first week, I doubt I'll race online with it. I honestly would prefer a decent AI.

No matter how human like and realistic Ai will be made in future, they won't give me any satisfaction when I am faster than them or vice versa, and I don't get any emotions when I crash them, or they f**k up my race.

Nobody will care if you win some race against 100% Ai, or finish career mode on hardest level, if there will be one in future.
But people will care and remember you if you win in some league race

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG