The online racing simulator
Custom 52mm gauges for DIN pod

Live For Speed S1 license
Four of these bad boys
Quote from cwh10 :Live For Speed S1 license

welcome then, you should consider getting S2, much more content and more players
Hipster alert.
-
(HOWLINmad22) DELETED by HOWLINmad22
Plantronics GameCom 780

Quote from HOWLINmad22 :Xperia Z1 =]

Marvellous phone, bought my gf a new sony, was choosing between z and z1, chose Z since it's basically the same as Z1, just a tad smaller and camera has less pixels. Also Z was a lot cheaper over here .

thisone:

Quote from -NightFly- :Marvellous phone, bought my gf a new sony, was choosing between z and z1, chose Z since it's basically the same as Z1, just a tad smaller and camera has less pixels. Also Z was lot cheaper over here .

I have the Z too, just be very careful when you take the charger cable out of the charger port, the bit inside is really delicate

I found this out the hard way
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Gameklip for the HTC, been enjoying emulators too much to mess with the touch controls any longer.

Quote from Matrixi :Gameklip for the HTC, been enjoying emulators too much to mess with the touch controls any longer.

That is a cool bit of kit. I might have to get me one of them.

As for my last purchase, a shit load of motorway services food and what not. Oh and lots of fuel, about 1,000 litres of it in the last 2 weeks.
I got an olympic white Jazz bass body, a 22-fret Moses carbon fibre neck, a pair of vintage noiseless Fender J pups and all the assorted body hardware. Now trying to decide whether to put a hexaphonic pickup on it for MIDI control. I really want to do it but it's expensive and I'm from Yorkshire. :/
Rest of the Obutto accessories, finally...

I bought a Warmoth 'Dinky J' body, a Moses carbon fibre neck, a pair of Fender J pups with hum-cancelling dummy coils, a pickguard, control plate, Gotoh bridge, Gotoh reverse gear machines, a pair of 250k exp. taper volume pots, and a 500k linear taper pot with an integrated push/pull 2PDT switch, oh and some sweet black knobs.

And I made it into this, which has insane sustain, no dead spots anywhere, and a massively beefy sound when the pickups are switched in series. I'm putting a hexaphonic pickup on it next so I can send an out to a polyphonic pitch-to-MIDI converter.
Attached images
j1-min.jpg

Oh damn, why did I click the link. Now I need to listen to proper music for the rest of the week to get this manure out of my head.

bought a few weeks ago
^ do want!

Bought these, pretty decent

This and this. Thoroughly enjoying both.

What kind of 9th-tier brand is that, if I may ask?
Quote from Bose321 :What kind of 9nd-tier brand is that, if I may ask?

You're sitting on a high horse, don't you think? 9th* tier, really? Just because someone won't buy / can't afford the best brands, doesn't mean you have to act like a sniffy spoilt rich kid.
I was just wondering what brand that is because I've never heard of it. Stop crying now kid.
Quote from Bose321 :I was just wondering what brand that is because I've never heard of it. Stop crying now.

Yeah sure, I was expecting a stupid excuse like that. Read your post again and say it's nowhere near degrading, Mr. 9th tier. End of.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG