The online racing simulator
Post your Last Purchase!
(7067 posts, started )

Oh damn, why did I click the link. Now I need to listen to proper music for the rest of the week to get this manure out of my head.

bought a few weeks ago
^ do want!

Bought these, pretty decent

This and this. Thoroughly enjoying both.

What kind of 9th-tier brand is that, if I may ask?
Quote from Bose321 :What kind of 9nd-tier brand is that, if I may ask?

You're sitting on a high horse, don't you think? 9th* tier, really? Just because someone won't buy / can't afford the best brands, doesn't mean you have to act like a sniffy spoilt rich kid.
I was just wondering what brand that is because I've never heard of it. Stop crying now kid.
Quote from Bose321 :I was just wondering what brand that is because I've never heard of it. Stop crying now.

Yeah sure, I was expecting a stupid excuse like that. Read your post again and say it's nowhere near degrading, Mr. 9th tier. End of.
Gee, the internet is a serious place. Don't you mean denigrating instead of degrading?
Quote from Bose321 :Gee, the internet is a serious place. Don't you mean denigrating instead of degrading?

I think he meant piss off.

Four of these

sorry if the image is too big, i dont know how to resize

It's nice to finally have a proper mousepad.
Mousepads lol, what is this, '98?
Yeah! Dude wants some comfort, f*ck him right?!

Ontopic: wireless kb/mouse combo for sim rig to get rid of wires.
Isn't a table the best mousepad?
I couldn't live without my Steelseries Qck+. I also think it's a little safer to use a mousepad because the glide pads (those things under your mouse) do not get a scratch that way. This depends on the surface of your desk though of course.

It can (CAN) also improve tracking stability in some cases. Most mice these days work fine on all surfaces, but it's the little things that count sometimes.
Had one of those too and liked it a lot, changed to a Gigabyte mousepad that came with this graphics card, it's basically QcK+ on steroids (larger, thicker).

Running a teflon padded mouse on a plain desk is a good way to ruin it prematurely.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Mousepads lol, what is this, '98?

I guess you are using an 800dpi mouse that would do just fine on a rock.
And my table is too slick to be anywhere near a good mousepad. I'd like to see you do some gaming (especially sniping) using my table as a mousepad and a 3600dpi mouse.

Matrixi, thanks for support. Also, can you change the sensitivity/speed of that touchpad? The touchpad I have on my laptop uses the same sensitivity as my mouse, so it's slow as hell.

Bose, I think that you can replace that "can" with a "will", especially on gaming mice. If the mousepads didn't increae the tracking stability, they wouldn't be produced, everyone would be using tables like Boris.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7067 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG