The online racing simulator
How many degrees of FOV are you guys using? Unfortunelty I only play on one 25" monitor.

Also was going to ask, I find this game to have a steep learning curve as compared to LFS, are there any track/car combos I should be focusing on to improve my skills?
IMO try various cars and tracks. Learning one combo is good, but managing to drive fast with any car on any track is great!
60fov with single 24' monitor, first get your settings right, I hated AC when I tried it for the first time..., but now I am almost a fanboy
Quote from The Very End :Anyone know how to beat the BMW's AI Challenge at Mugelo (or whatever it is named)? I seem to not be able to do under 2.05 laps, whiler the AI does 2.04 laps :/

If we enter corner at same speed it seems my car just understeers soooo much and I lose speed compared to them. Tried more wings but then I lost so much speed on the straights that I ended up doing worse.

You have to play with the setups a bit. The one you get by default is horrible. I was able to get low 2.03s easily.
Quote from Kristi :You have to play with the setups a bit. The one you get by default is horrible. I was able to get low 2.03s easily.

Please share that setup
Quote from Zac86 :How many degrees of FOV are you guys using? Unfortunelty I only play on one 25" monitor.

38 on a single 23" Monitor.
im using 50fov on 23wide
Around 60 on triple 27" screens.
74° on single 24'' monitor.

One question - everytime I do any kind of race there is no replay for me, it just records like last 10 seconds so if I have 5 laps race I can only watch how I crossed the S/F line in the end...

Is it a bug or?
Quote from Mysho :One question - everytime I do any kind of race there is no replay for me, it just records like last 10 seconds so if I have 5 laps race I can only watch how I crossed the S/F line in the end...

Is it a bug or?

There's a setting in the 'General' tab in the options menu that allows you to change the maximum allowed file size for the replays. Try increasing it.
Quote from wildstyle :There's a setting in the 'General' tab in the options menu that allows you to change the maximum allowed file size for the replays. Try increasing it.

Thanks didn't know about this setting, had it at 26MB... now it's 500 so that's it.

Did a 10 lap race at Monza with M1s and they ran out of fuel in 10th lap. So don't waste your time and put 9 laps instead, if you're interested in Monza @ long run
Sorry for window of stupid questions but is it possible to lower the exposure when racing at around 13:30 - 14:00? It's horribly shining, I know it's HDR but I don't wanna turn that off. Is there any other way? I can't even see some curbs when driving (from cockpit) at this time.
There was an ini responsible for HDR effects. Modding that might solve stuff. I can't recall the location though.
pgUp/PgDn change the exposure
Quote from atledreier :pgUp/PgDn change the exposure

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone beat the Supercar challenge in alien mode yet?

Finally did it was quite a challenge, you must do 2:19 or faster, that fastest alien mp4-12c is doing constant 2:20 laps
Now only the tatus challenge left...
Attached images
gtgt.jpg
Quote from kars19 :Finally did it was quite a challenge, you must do 2:19 or faster, that fastest alien mp4-12c is doing constant 2:20 laps
Now only the tatus challenge left...

Hmmmm... I didn't try it yet, as I found more amusing stuff in the game, than these AI races, but 2.19 doesn't sound like a big deal though. I'll give it a try when I get home and see how it is ^^
Yeah, as I expected. I got the Alien achivement on first try. Getting 2.18s on that combo isn't that much of a challenge, and somehow I passed the leader on the 2nd lap, then pulled away easily.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't read your post TVE. Here's a setup for the GrA Mugello race. It's fairly easy to drive.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzzr ... x1/GrA%20Mugello_Race.ini
Quote from Kristi :Yeah, as I expected. I got the Alien achivement on first try. Getting 2.18s on that combo isn't that much of a challenge, and somehow I passed the leader on the 2nd lap, then pulled away easily.

Maybe because they nerfed the Ai's in 0.6.2 patch, I also passed the leader in 2 lap, and He gives up after that...

My 458 vs Ai MP4-12c shame hi chickened out there
Might be. For some reason I lost my achivements for the GrA races, so I had to do it all over again. I think it was slightly harder than last patch though.

I am currently amused by taking a few WRs that seem to be lacklusters.
Wow the tatus/monza Ai challenge is hard as f**k, for someone like me who we're really drives single seaters Fastest Ai is doing low 1:53, my pb is mid 1:54 need to work on that + setup, so many adjustments
Kristi give it a try, say what you think...
before the patch the AI was doing times a second faster than the WR 458 time so i bet they nerfed it. best i could finish was 3rd. not tried after 0.6.2

Quote :Marco Massarutto Posted This Image to Facebook with the Text "Back To Work"

Now we only need Citroen AX 1.4 n/a diesel, so we can replicate 2 of the most epic 'ring' laps

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG