The online racing simulator
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :for me it seems like there is too much negative

only negative is fps with f40 ai's and ruined jump at Joux reverse
yes, my own ignorance
@ImudilaSkyline: Why not help KS to get it right? That's why I do the early access; make my voice heard and hopefully contribute to shaping the sim into something we want. Much harder to change "things" once it's been released 1.0.
With the latest collision updates I am slightly worried we will be having problems similar to netkar with multiplayer. Mainly because Kunos seems to:

A: Cut corners to reach goals faster
B: Copy code from netkar (?)

Driving against the AI I have flashbacks playing netkar online when collisions happen, I always thought it's a combination of netcode and latency that caused the problems at nkp. But now we got perfect conditions with AI and single player, still collisions feel more like you hit 100kg cars made out of wood instead of 2 tonne steel monsters. I can't believe it's just the missing car deformation and a very rigid structure causing these problems, I already had what you can only describe as "lag" incidents and we don't even have any latency that could cause problems yet.

Take this for example, I get hit from behind and then scoop the car in front of me up my nose, I'm no expert but that looks wrong to me. http://www.hitbox.tv/video/94244

Also catapulted a Fiat 500 into another one making it flip in the process with minimal difference in speed.
Quote from troy :My first experience with the new AI: http://www.hitbox.tv/video/94016 (skip to 2min if you can't be bothered with the start)

Hahaha.

I tried the polished AI yesterday, M3 DTM full grid (22) @ Vallelunga, had like minimum 40 FPS at the end of the grid, so all good. AI definitely improved, though once I pull on them they tend to slam the brakes.

Oh and the E30 DTM is awesome to drive, had a blast with it.
Ok now I am pissed off! ****ing game won't let me play anything else than Magione with the Lotus car. I have tried everything, restarting game, computer, every setting there is but this retarded game only loads that track and car up.

What to do? Been trying for hours to get this working, but all I get is this combo.
Re-install comes to my mind..
Do a steam integrity check.
Will do, just anoys me that AC desides to do this shit when I have done no modifications to it :/
Sounds to me like you may have some residual files from the tech demo left causing problems?
Just tried to add max grid of 500s - experienced moderate fps drop at start line and enourmous fps drop when cars started to move. I guess I have to lower settings for extra cars. Anyway - went for some contacts on 1st braking,this is how it ended for one of the AIs (he moved like that from flipping through escape road):

Well,they deffinitely doing some short cuts on coding,as obviously body has no physics on road surface,just wheels...
Quote from troy :Sounds to me like you may have some residual files from the tech demo left causing problems?

Maybe, I will remove that aswell. Thanks for tip

Edit: Removed tech preveiw and validated the files on AC with the steam tool - still same problem ://////////////////////////////////////////////
Quote from troy :Take this for example, I get hit from behind and then scoop the car in front of me up my nose, I'm no expert but that looks wrong to me. http://www.hitbox.tv/video/94244

hard to tell without seeing it from the side
retards have managed to do that while trying to park their cars and from the video it looks a bit like you wedged the car in front of you between your car and the car in front of him
so with that the car had nowhere to go but crumple or go up and from the look of the cars next to you it seems like the front and rear of the cars is shaped in a way that could facilitate such a thing
...and misbraked myself before one turn and ended up in a fusion with another car. Too bad that I didn't save the replay. Well - deffinitely a construction site,no wonder there is no MP still. :P
Quote from The Very End :Maybe, I will remove that aswell. Thanks for tip

Edit: Removed tech preveiw and validated the files on AC with the steam tool - still same problem ://////////////////////////////////////////////

Delete your AC folder from documents
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Delete your AC folder from documents

Will it reinstall itself on next launch then? Will try when I get back home
so much fun with this arcade crash festival
Quote from The Very End :Will it reinstall itself on next launch then? Will try when I get back home

The AC folder in Documents only contains settings, it will be recreated when you launch the game.
Bean0, I have searched high and low but I cannot find any pics of Nigella with her boobies out. Best I can find is her wearing an 'English Muffin' T-shirt...ahh well

AC AI ye ye ye...boring we want Nigella's breasticles!
Before the full grid update I used to have 4x AA enabled... Now it looks like cartoon game from 2002, jeez
i have stabile 65 fps on start mugello 16 cars ...without smokes ofcors
later its around 80...not bad for low/mid build

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG