The online racing simulator
Dfgt seems to be a little problematic, I have one too. I have to go into the wingman software, onto the Global settings page, change the wheel rotation to say 899° and back to 900°, click Ok before I start AC from Steam, or the game will start with the wheel in 360° mode

edit: I too only power it up (and thus calibrate) when I want to play (I built a switch into the cable)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :dfgt only for them pro's

Sorry not all can give the entire month sallary for a G27..

@ accakut

Cheers.. "glad" i'm not the only one
Quote from Boris Lozac :Second time this happens :/ In game wheel steers to the right slightly, first time it was more drastic. Pretty annoying actually cause the solution is in-game calibration.. Might have something to do with me unplugging the power cable every time i put the wheel on the table.

So that's why I never understood the calibration problematic people in LFS or elsewhere. Once I put my wheel on it stays there unless I say bye to simracing for a few years.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sorry not all can give the entire month sallary for a G27..

@ accakut

Cheers.. "glad" i'm not the only one

If you're only getting a wage of enough to buy a G27, then you need a new job. There's a CSW coming out of my next wage, that's going to hurt, a G27 is bugger all.
Quote from Kristi :So that's why I never understood the calibration problematic people in LFS or elsewhere. Once I put my wheel on it stays there unless I say bye to simracing for a few years.

So you never had a Momo, you "noob".
@ deko

Google my country a bit.. Like 70% of population's wage is a DFGT's price.
Quote from tikshow :So you never had a Momo, you "noob".

I had something much much worse by Logitech. Not even sure what model was that. Then I skipped to G25 when it was released, instantly.
nice run @kristaps

somone online at this time..?
Talking about wheel setups, what is the best way for making it last longer, always plugged in the power, remove the adapter from the socket after driving? Like i said, the most convenient way for my room now is to unplug the power cable from the wheel each time i drive/stop driving, USB stays connected.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Talking about wheel setups, what is the best way for making it last longer, always plugged in the power, remove the adapter from the socket after driving? Like i said, the most convenient way for my room now is to unplug the power cable from the wheel each time i drive/stop driving, USB stays connected.

I leave the adapter plugged into my battery backup/powerbar, everything else gets disconnected and the wheel removed from the desk. Never had any issues (although, the power plugging into my G25 started to come loose and cause issues with it not receiving power sometimes, just needs a little wiggle to fix).

I've since moved up to a T500, though. Same process.
Cheers, i'll try without unplugging anything from the wheel, just the adapter from the power socket.

Anyway, can't go faster then this (legal lap), have no idea how 2 or 3 more seconds are possible, only if there's an even better setup then this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkPy_U-LXAc
Attached files
F_Abarth_Imola_Q.rar - 427 B - 209 views
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyway, can't go faster then this (legal lap)

You were all 4 wheels off track (i.e. outside the white lines) numerous times in this lap. You were also arguably over at the Variante Alta, but it's not as clear cut as those in the attached image, so I didn't include it. If you're going to complain about invalid laps of other people at least try to post valid laps of your own.

edit: updated image
Attached images
invalid_lap.jpg
Yeah, the unwritten rules of simracing say 2 wheels outside the track marker line. I do "cut" those too, but I don't complain about people who do the same. Neither do I try to find an excuse for being slower than people. That's all I see you are doing all day. Trying to find points to explain your off-paced laps. Let it be setups, people going off track at some point, the track temperature or whatever.
Quote from amp88 :You were all 4 wheels off track (i.e. outside the white lines) numerous times in this lap.

Wait what? Since when are curbs not part of the track? Its valid by rsr app, that's all i want to see, 1:40/41 valid by rsr.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wait what? Since when are curbs not part of the track? Its valid by rsr app, that's all i want to see, 1:40/41 valid by rsr.

Quote from FIA :20.2 Drivers must use the track at all times. For the avoidance of doubt the white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the kerbs are not.

Source
I thought i knew all the rules.. Thanks, but is it something that's actually beeing punished in rl?
Quote from Boris Lozac :I thought i knew all the rules.. Thanks, but is it something that's actually beeing punished in rl?

Unfortunately not. The FIA seems to only punish drivers who gain position by exceeding the track limits, not those who merely gain a time advantage. Numerous drivers were cutting multiple times per lap in qualifying during the 2013 F1 season and they weren't punished. It's been a growing problem in the last few years.
Yes and no. There are some occasions when stewards will come down hard on that ruling and others where they let it slide. They are getting stricter but I have done a few MSA races where I was cutting corners and then some. You just drive to whatever the stewards decide at a given meeting.
Cheers people, and please ffs stop missinterpeting my posts, I'm 'bitchy and whiny' at myself, not others I get frustrated when i can't find two or three effing seconds..
Try a different setup?
Only one I've found, and as we established I'm retarded 5 year old when it comes to making one myself..
Oh well, accept you ain't an alien and you'll always lose one or two tenths in every turn

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG