The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :That first braking zone, one of the most brutal sim experiences i've ever felt, the tires and brakes struggling, ahh.. fcking love it.

Managed 2:01.628 with Street 90's tires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-OyQKTQRzs

Dobar druže, al meni taj auto previše proklizava , dobar u krivini ali kad izlazim iz krivine malo puno zadnji kraj baca, super klip :P

Sorry for no English..
Good, so I still have plenty of time to get my PC Assetto Corsa ready.

/me takes dibs on running the first 24h Nordschliefe event
Quote from Keling :You want wow from Fiat 500 and Lotus 2-11?

Not exactly wow, but it was very basic, don't know how to explain it..

Advanced settings, cmon need opinions, tested this a bit, still not sure but i think the best feeling is when everything is at zero except Gain of course, and Kerb.
Quote from isamu :Agreed. Dundrod would have been a much better track than this overrated turd.

Monaco for **** sake.
Kunos really misread the sim racing world. We would have been much happier with a laser scanned version of Daytona. Who cares about the worlds most illustrious and legendary track. We need more ovals.

/s
Yeah WTF! I want dirt tracks in there, so i can take the F40 and use it for what is was made!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Not exactly wow, but it was very basic, don't know how to explain it..

Advanced settings, cmon need opinions, tested this a bit, still not sure but i think the best feeling is when everything is at zero except Gain of course, and Kerb.

Some 2-11 owner said in AC forums that the car feels very realistic with little setup changing.
Abarth 500 handles like a mix of xfg/uf1, it lacks diff and suffers from factory gearing
Another car who would hugely benefit from adjustable gearing/diff, is stock e30m3, that car has terrible final drive (3.15) only good for fuel economy or authobans
Quote from ratrug101 :It's not about expecting it for free in my opinion. It's having DLC before the game is even completed and the ridiculous hype that went with it. Whether AI and MP will be out before remains to be seen.

blueflame who gave you this login info
Apologies for expressing my opinion.

Really?

I never thought I'd see the day that the world's first laser scanned Nord in a high quality sim would generate so much silly reactions.

Even if you don't like the track for whatever reason you can come up with, there's a very very large segment of the sim-racing community that loves it, and will have a blast sliding the F40 and everything else through it late next summer. That experience has never been brought in decent (and this case excellent) fidelity to sim-racers, and I personally think that's very well worth all the hype. Doing something monumental that nobody has done before: almost by definition worth hype.

Scanning a regular race track happens all the time and is not unusual. I fully expected it to be either a new difficult to achieve vehicle license, or this track. I'm glad it's this track. Would've settled for Porsche (yaya I know they suck but I still enjoy them)

Sure seems that these Italians know what they're doing

Shake my head at the whole "big announcement is something we must pay for in the future" line. I guess that's just the way the entitlement thinking society works, yikes. Want it now, want it free, want something else...

Give your heads a shake and think for a sec... Kunos:

Very nice physics early on, still mostly WIP and already arguably better than any offering on the table

Nice looking presentation to go with it

Laser scanning, which iRacing really was trying to lay on as claim to fame

No monthly sub

Reasonably priced DLCs for continued excellent effort, not charged PER ITEM on top of the Sub

Very active in the community and listen to feedback

"nothing to look foward to"... haha. Good one.
Also, why would it be wrong for KS to ask money for content DLC while the game is still being developed? We've been paying Scavier for S1/S2/S3 content stages for years and LFS sure as hell is far from a finished game.

KS stated that the Ring wouldn't be released until the base game is fully functional with the intended content pushed out anyway, so no problems there.

There's just so goddamn much stupidity going on regarding this track, it's quite unbelievable.
+1 to the last 2 posts up there ^
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :
Reasonably priced DLCs for continued excellent effort, not charged PER ITEM on top of the Sub

Agree with anything, expect with this. How do you the price of a DLC?
Oh no! We have to pay for a DLC containing a laser scanned Nurburgring and 10 cars chosen by the community for the same price as two cars on iRacing. Such disappointment, much anger. I will most defiantly be uninstalling this game. Major let down, I want everything for $40.
Why the need to write a sarcastic comment? Rather then picking at people's comments and making them into a joke, if you say why you're happy with it normally, people might actually accept your opinion.
Quote from ratrug101 :Why the need to write a sarcastic comment? Rather then picking at people's comments and making them into a joke, if you say why you're happy with it normally, people might actually accept your opinion.

I don't need others acceptance or respect. My opinion is my opinion.
AC is literally LFS community at its highest.
Exactly, least you can do is respect that others are allowed theirs.
Who praised 458 earlier? It feels like a mobile phone game, interesting as paint drying..
Quote from ratrug101 :Exactly, least you can do is respect that others are allowed theirs.

People can say what ever they want to, but when they complain about having to pay for a DLC, it's a bit ignorant and sad. You are getting 10 cars and a track in this DLC. Let's use iRacing for an example, 10 cars and 1 track would be about $140 USD, I can assure the DLC is not going to cost anywhere close to $100 USD, since the game came with 20 cars (Not including stage 1,2, etc), and 11 tracks and was only $40 USD. Complaining about having to pay for a DLC isn't an opinion, that's just called being cheap.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Not exactly wow, but it was very basic, don't know how to explain it..

I think the same. Not sure it's the absolute best but it feels allright.

In control panel G25 overall effects at 100% the rest at zero

In AC
gain 70%
filter 5%
kerb 40%
the rest at zero
It's OK for people to dislike having to pay for the DLC, their opinions are valid (as all opinions are). Those who oppose paying for the DLC in this instance will either pay for it under duress or they will stick to their convictions and won't buy it in the first place.
Either way the reality is that if you pay for it you will have Nordschlieffe and if you don't, you won't.
In the end other people's opinions won't matter, no matter which choice is taken.
We can accept the opinions of others without taking them as a personal assault on our own position, without choosing to take offence. It's refreshing.

Maybe I'll see you out on the Ring, perhaps not. No big. AC seems to be on a good development path so far and appears to be one of the very few racing titles worth spending money on - but that's just my opinion
Quote from Boris Lozac :Who praised 458 earlier? It feels like a mobile phone game, interesting as paint drying..

After driving the F40 so much everything else is going to feel boring. The 458 with semi slicks I already thought was good, but the new S3 version is epic once you start getting on the limit and you are constantly fighting the edge of the tires as it has no downforce.

Obviously it isn't old, and it has full blown slicks, but finding the limit is finding the limit and will almost always be fun. At least it isn't some FWD.

Also for G27 settings I use 100 gain with the bottom 3 settings as 5%, 10%, 20%.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG