The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
Formula 1 Season 2014
F1 season 2014

Hello all of you F1 fans out there, well here is where you can catch up with F1 talk and get your info (the and a couple of races drivers haven't been confirmed for some teams).

The current 2014 line-up in full:

Red Bull Racing
Sebastian Vettel
Daniel Ricciardo

Mercedes
Lewis Hamilton
Nico Rosberg

Ferrari
Fernando Alonso
Kimi Raikkonen

Lotus
Romain Grosjean
Pastor Maldonado

McLaren
Jenson Button
Kevin Magnussen

Force India
Nico Hulkenberg
Sergio Perez

Sauber
Adrian Sutil
Esteban Gutierez

Toro Rosso
Jean-Eric Vergne
Daniil Kvyat

Williams
Felipe Massa
Valtteri Bottas

Marussia
Jules Bianchi
Max Chilton

Caterham
Kamui Kobiyashi
Marcus Ericsson

The currant track line up in full

01 AUSTRALIA

02 MALAYS1A

03 BAHRAIN

04 CHINA

05 SPAIN

06 MONACO

07 CANADA

08 AUSTRIA

09 GREAT BRITAIN

10 GERMANY

11 HUNGARY

12 BELGIUM

13 ITALY

14 SINGAPORE

15 JAPAN

16 RUSSIA

17 USA

18 BRAZIL

19 ABU DHABI

New changes to the car:

1.new engines chaging from V8's to 1.6 litre V6 turbo's with 680bhp

2.Front wing is narrower and front nose is lower

3.Rear wing is going to be smaller

4.Higher exhaust

5.Fuel is going to drop to 100kg per hour

6.Kers for 6.7 seconds per lap

7.Hideous car and horrible front wing

Well those are the tracks and teams if i have missed anything please post

k_badam
Maybe you want to change the thread title to F1 season 2014?
#3 - col
Lol.

He loves Vettel so much he want's it to be 2013 forever
i don't like vettel i like webber and i've changed the post but i can't change the title.hey mods can you change the title - i'm a total numpty
Quote from k_badam :i don't like vettel i like webber and i've changed the post but i can't change the title.hey mods can you change the title - i'm a total numpty

Title changed.
Fun Fact:

Users can actually change the title of a thread by editing the Subject (if they made the thread).
Can the season be capitalised please!!! OCD kicking off
Yeah I saw that too. It was annoying
LFS topic making is serz bizness
Quote from Mustafur :LFS topic making is serz bizness

There's a 6 week training process concluded with a written, multiple choice and "oral" exam.
thx for the tip dustin also thx Flame
http://www.fia.com/formula-one-regulation-changes

Quote : Points for the last race

Double drivers’ and constructors’ points will be awarded at the final race of the Formula One season in order to maximise focus on the Championship until the end of the campaign.

These changes are immediately applicable, given the mandate assigned to the FIA President at the last World Motor Sport Council meeting, held on 4 December in Paris.

@the last bit

At least have the final race at a good track i.e. INTERLAGOS
#15 - CSF
Great ideas, can we have the medals back too, and make it double medals?
The FIA has gone full retard.

I find myself hoping that the cost cap is bad enough to force a breakaway series.
I like how drivers will now have fixed numbers forever. Hopefully Kimi picks 69.
Quote from Rappa Z :I find myself hoping that the cost cap is bad enough to force a breakaway series.

That's funny because the F1 strategy group is made up of representatives from Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Red Bull, Williams and Lotus. AKA the four richest teams in F1 and two of the current oldest (counting Lotus as the 'Enstone Team').
Really? What the hell are they thinking then?
The cost cap, if workable, is very important, and should have been done years ago.
Drivers can now choose what number they have... wtf

Well I ain't watchin F1 anymore. I used to enjoy it as a sport. Now it's more similar to a pantomime or NASCAR.
Good. The insight on the forum regarding Formula 1 will go up in intellect by 100%.
the log of the official f1 page

Quote :Following a meeting of the F1 Strategy Group and the Formula One Commission in Paris, the following items have been unanimously approved:

Points for the last race
Double drivers’ and constructors’ points will be awarded at the final race of the Formula One season - Abu Dhabi for 2014 - in order to maximise focus on the championship until the end of the campaign.

Driver numbers
Drivers will be asked to choose their race number, between 2 and 99, for the duration of their career in the FIA Formula One World Championship. Number 1 will be reserved for the current world champion, should he choose to use it. If more than one driver choses the same number, priority will be given to the driver who finished highest in the previous year’s championship.

Cost cap
The principle of a global cost cap has been adopted. The limit will be applied from January 2015. A working group will be established within the coming days comprising the FIA, representatives of the Commercial Rights Holder and Team representatives. The objective of the working group will be to have regulations approved by the end of June 2014.

New penalties
The principle of a five-second penalty for minor infringements was agreed. In what form such a penalty will be applied will be discussed with the Formula One teams in order that a new regulation be introduced for 2014 season.

Pirelli Tyre test - Bahrain, December 17-19, 2013
The F1 Commission agreed to a change to the 2013 Sporting Regulations, on safety grounds, allowing the Formula One tyre supplier to carry out a three-day test in Bahrain from December 17-19, 2013. All Formula One teams have been invited to take part in the test and six have accepted: Red Bull Racing, Mercedes, Ferrari, McLaren, Force India and Toro Rosso.

Good Bye F1.... Full retard
Quote from BlueFlame :Drivers can now choose what number they have... wtf

Well I ain't watchin F1 anymore. I used to enjoy it as a sport. Now it's more similar to a pantomime or NASCAR.

Good. Stop posting then. If you renege on this matter of principle then all respect for you as a human being is lost.

Please stay strong.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Good. Stop posting then. If you renege on this matter of principle then all respect for you as a human being is lost.

Please stay strong.

Well I don't agree with F1 tradition being pissed on for favour of boosting selling sales.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 Season 2014
(1760 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG