The online racing simulator
Half minute or so.
But I'm wondering how precise it is,as it was at low fuel (even warning blinked few times at turns),today filled until fuel filler stopped,got only 41 liters in it.
Quote from Vojta7 :How much did you pay for that? Is it good?

£23 GBP with free P&P from eBay.
Much better than any USB Camera with frame rates at full 1080p and 720p easily stream the 1080p video live across my network at a consistent framerate.
Quote from -NightFly- :Never had any problems with android (except i can do the hell i wan't with my phone), but meh.... if dave says so, it must be!

Who the **** is Dave?
Quote from Eclipsed :But I'm wondering how precise it is,as it was at low fuel (even warning blinked few times at turns),today filled until fuel filler stopped,got only 41 liters in it.

They're designed to show full when not full and empty when not empty, so it's working precisely as designed.

I think you were acidentally in women's section..
Those jeans.
Quote from Eclipsed :Half minute or so.
But I'm wondering how precise it is,as it was at low fuel (even warning blinked few times at turns),today filled until fuel filler stopped,got only 41 liters in it.

You can still drive for a pretty long time when a warning light is on. Depends on a car, but it's usually something between 50 and 150 kilometers.

And about Omars clothing: Shiiiit man, that's pretty.... Wrong.
Quote from Omar1 :

Hey, isn't that a NAND flash memory?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I don't know what people are doing on their phones.

I used to think iOS was OK. I didn't like it, but I thought it was OK. Then I had to upgrade my iPad at work to iOS 7 and that is one ****ing ugly environment!

I see it's continued the trend of adding some features that were in Android two years ago. Maybe it will even get a decent keyboard one day.
i hope they're not that skinny
Quote from Omar1 :

According to Apple/US Courts everything with a glass screen and round corners is an iPhone.
That's true.

Too bad it has shitty Lag/fag-droid instead of iOS.

On the other hand - it has WiFi.
i bought a racecar item for ma bimma
Quote from Bose321 :That's true.

Too bad it has shitty Lag/fag-droid instead of iOS.

On the other hand - it has WiFi.

Being a user of Android (Samsung S2) and iOS (iPhone 5). All I use the iPhone for is a phone and to pick up e-mails. I use the Android for all sorts. Not sure if it is because I don't like the App Store or what, but on the plus it does mean I have battery when I need it with the iPhone.
I bought one of these (about $150):

Pretty cheap for an iPhone!
What kind of big iPhone is that?
It's still a small one,as...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :According to Apple/US Courts everything with a glass screen and round corners is an iPhone.

So by this definition,I have a 17" iPhone...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG