The online racing simulator
Wat, they removed a chicane and made a corner.

IMPOSSIBRU!
Thank **** for that. One of the worst corners in f1... until now.
The world must say No to poorly thought of chicanes.

This and the baltimore Chicane to me just come out looking like the 1994 chicane on Eau rouge after everyone went crazy after sennas death, it serves no purpose.
Quote from Mustafur :The world must say No to poorly thought of chicanes.

This and the baltimore Chicane to me just come out looking like the 1994 chicane on Eau rouge after everyone went crazy after sennas death, it serves no purpose.

Yea but the difference is with Baltimore is that the layout itself is ****ing retarded, regardless of the chicane. The chicane wouldn't be needed if they didn't set a layout of a street track over ****n tram lines.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea but the difference is with Baltimore is that the layout itself is ****ing retarded, regardless of the chicane. The chicane wouldn't be needed if they didn't set a layout of a street track over ****n tram lines.

Theoretically, and thankfully, if they do smooth the tram lines out, they will remove that chicane.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Theoretically, and thankfully, if they do smooth the tram lines out, they will remove that chicane.

Baltimore got canned.
How gay is it, that Vettel has won in every country except Hungary.
And how is that considered as gay?
Quote from BlueFlame :How gay is it, that Vettel has won in every country except Hungary.

America.
Quote from BlueFlame :How gay is it, that Vettel has won in every country except Hungary.

That's because we hate him. He knows well if he won, he wouldn't leave the country alive.

#765 - CSF
Kimi will not fight for second.
True, he can still catch Seb if he wants, I mean it's Kimi we're talking about

#767 - CSF
Kimi will finish 4th.
#769 - CSF
His best is different now, he's far more consistent. I think he will finish 4th because Lewis and Fernando have quicker cars, and the points gap is far too big.
His inconsistency was usually caused by inconsistent qualifying performances rather than being bad in the race. I'm not sure that's really that different anymore just a bad qualifying doesn't destroy your race in the same way it used to. He has always been a reasonably consistent performer in the races. I don't personally think he's past his best, he's probably performing better than he was during his championship year. He doesn't seem as fast as he used to be, but hard to know whether that's Grosjean being better than people give him credit for or vice versa.
#771 - CSF
For me what made Kimi pre ditching from F1 fun to watch was the speed he could deliver when everything was to his liking.

I think he and Fernando have both gone the same way, they no longer have the blistering speed of their youth, but have a more consistent approach. I couldn't see either of them repeating Monaco 05 qualifying for instance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPeUvCN65oU

^^ Mmmm v10. Alonso's driving style was great then too. Those cars were better too, much more moving around. DRS with them would be interesting.

It will be very interesting to see how consistent Kimi and consistent Fernando match up next season.
Quote from CSF :Kimi will finish 4th.

Someone knows how fast cars are going to be next year it seems.

I think the Renault will be the engine to have, they have an excellent track record when engine regs change and were definitely the engine to have in 2006 when they changed to V8s, only to lose out when they froze engines and the rest didn't stop developing.

Of course all speculation. but i think the engine package will be more then 50% on what makes the car next year, so even midfielder teams with the best engine will likely be getting a few podiums.
He was talking about 2013, mate.

Also, only 50%? I think it will be more than that, everyone will be saving fuel so ultimately the thing everyone will be talking about will be saving tyres and fuel economy.
Quote from CSF :For me what made Kimi pre ditching from F1 fun to watch was the speed he could deliver when everything was to his liking.

I think he and Fernando have both gone the same way, they no longer have the blistering speed of their youth, but have a more consistent approach. I couldn't see either of them repeating Monaco 05 qualifying for instance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPeUvCN65oU

^^ Mmmm v10. Alonso's driving style was great then too. Those cars were better too, much more moving around. DRS with them would be interesting.

It will be very interesting to see how consistent Kimi and consistent Fernando match up next season.

Don't see a year Kimi has had a car anywhere near as fast as the 2005 car relative to the rest of the field, and other then the two seasons that followed 2005 I would say the same about Alonso.

2005 blurs reality because the Mclaren was leaps and bounds faster then everything, more so then any RedBull we have seen but had the worst reliability possible, barely ever started from the front due to constantly changing engines and getting penalties and then retiring many races.
Quote from IsaacPrice :He was talking about 2013, mate.

Also, only 50%? I think it will be more than that, everyone will be saving fuel so ultimately the thing everyone will be talking about will be saving tyres and fuel economy.

I didn't say only 50%, I said more.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG