The online racing simulator
love the track just a shame there was not more action
The Ferrari Challenge support race was waaay better.
Link?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Link?

He just said he was at the track and watched the GP and you're asking him for a link? A link to what? His memory bank?
#bottas
Great race by Gromain Rosjean in a car that has had race pace for most of the season, but an exceptional drive by Bot, in a Williams that hasn't had the pace for points positions The less said about Kov, the better.
Good to see Grosjean finally beginning to prove his worth, and Bottas is showing that he has a real future in F1. He says all the right things in interviews too, the team must love him for that.
That Lotus should be far higher in both the WCC/WDC standings. In the hands of other drivers I suspect it would have been this year.
Quote from sinbad :Good to see Grosjean finally beginning to prove his worth, and Bottas is showing that he has a real future in F1. He says all the right things in interviews too, the team must love him for that.

Well hard not to be more liked then Maldonado
New Jersey GP and Mexican GP pulled of the schedule for 2014.
any news on Lotus?
Sadly american searches didnt bring me anything. I meant on the quantum stuff.
Was expecting a smart ass reply though

Thanks for that it had an article i enjoyed
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sadly american searches didnt bring me anything. I meant on the quantum stuff.
Was expecting a smart ass reply though

Thanks for that it had an article i enjoyed

Tried this?
Lots of shuffling/passing, Grosjean turns his engine into smoke, and Bottas in the points again. All within 5 laps.
Quote from Rappa Z :Lots of shuffling/passing, Grosjean turns his engine into smoke, and Bottas in the points again. All within 5 laps.

Then Bottas meets Hamilton.
Quote from CSF :Then Bottas meets Hamilton.

Bottas about as angry as you will ever hear a Finn over the radio
Ehmm how was that not hamiltons fault? He moved into bottas' car
Good call fia
Was pretty silly from Hamilton. Just let the car with fresher tyres go like Vettel and Alonso were doing... but no...
Maybe it's because he's black.
Finally, this shit season is over. Best of luck, Mark.
Although typically Webber has a pitstop issue when he was closest to Vettel. Pitstop call from RB actually hindered Webber at little bit too as he had to stack behind Vettel RB making it so difficult for Webber and he still pulls off an epic race and 2nd place.
The sport needs more competition for the championships, 2014, do not disappoint!
Quote from BlueFlame :Although typically Webber has a pitstop issue when he was closest to Vettel. Pitstop call from RB actually hindered Webber at little bit too as he had to stack behind Vettel RB making it so difficult for Webber and he still pulls off an epic race and 2nd place.

It actually closed the gap between Vettel and Webber. Giving Webber a shot...

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG