The online racing simulator
Gran Turismo 6
(415 posts, started )
Gran Turismo 6
cool
#3 - OTone
you're a little late with those news

I'm more happy with them converting some Standard cars (Cizeta V16, Alpine) to premium and the inclusion of all 1200 cars from GT5 (at least could't find any missing by skimming through the car list).
As rumoured Polyphony gets new car models in complete CAD form from the amnufactures, but getting them ready for the game still takes a lot of time. http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt6/cars/
#5 - OTone
Amazing
ricardo please get a pS3.

we can whore dem gt6 timetables
just looking at this thread makes me want to have engine/drivetrain swaps in GT6.

From what I read in that thread GT5 works totaly fine with hybrid cars as long as you keep the numbers reasonable. And limiting use of those cars should be easy. Make it so that you need all the cars needed for the parts, to keep swaps special.

Imagine Pikes Peak with an Unlimited class
You, must be joking?
So much details...
Quote from Boris Lozac :You, must be joking?

Man it must have a taken a serious amount of work!
Especially if they really tried to get everything accurate to the real city. I mean look at the writing on the building at bottom right, which you would never really see/notice on the road...
And the fact you can drive on those roads on the bottom left etc
The writing on that building is pretty much the only detailed thing. The textures look as flat and low-res as possible. Did Eric get a new job?
Quote from CoolColJ :
And the fact you can drive on those roads on the bottom left etc

Where did you get this idea, when was that EVER possible? You had this kind of 'maps' in GT4 too, and speaking of which, seriously man this looks like PS2 graphics to me.
And someone said i get easily excited lol
The modelling and the amount of time gone into that is indeed impressive, but the textures are far from that.
Am I the only one that thinks the clouds and lighting are just completely off? The clouds just look so fake, it just doesn't look right...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Where did you get this idea, when was that EVER possible? You had this kind of 'maps' in GT4 too, and speaking of which, seriously man this looks like PS2 graphics to me.
And someone said i get easily excited lol

Kaz already confirmed Ronda as a course maker locale, 100x100km map area.

I mean detail in terms of the overall scale of the location compared to the real region

The writing is there and they removed the covers on the roof

very nice driving roads there....

I thought the same, but then I realised it's silly.

GT6 can be replaced by a lot of other games, and GTA V will arrive later.
Quote from bose321 :the writing on that building is pretty much the only detailed thing. The textures look as flat and low-res as possible. Did eric get a new job?

+1
Wow
Quote from Bose321 :I thought the same, but then I realised it's silly...

I did it a year ago, bought T500RS + TH8RS + Speedmaster V2 + PS3 + GT5, just for GT5, and it was worth it every penny
A replay that looks nothing like the game when you play it, wow amazing.
Quote from Bose321 :The writing on that building is pretty much the only detailed thing. The textures look as flat and low-res as possible. Did Eric get a new job?

Probably just placeholders, or that lods are turned right down to keep things playable until it's been properly optimised.
some new info

http://nzgamer.com/features/12 ... -6-behind-the-scenes.html

Quote :Michael Grassi is the Head of Motorsport Sales and Technical Support at KW Automotive GmbH, a manufacturer of high end suspension systems that will feature in Gran Turismo 6. Grassi talked about the company’s philosophy - they don’t just sell a product, they sell a support service for that product - and how this will be translated into the game. Players will be able to fine tune their suspension systems (as you’d expect from this series) with the company’s “7-post” test environment, allowing players to test tweak and re-test their car’s systems to get it just right before heading out to race. Clearly, the level of collaboration between Polyphony and automotive manufacturers goes a lot deeper than just licensing deals.

I guess they mean this doo dad

Gran Turismo 6
(415 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG