While my game install took at least an hour on a regular HD, from PSN
The 1.2GB update downloaded in 6 mins and only took no more than 5 mins to install
Game booting up now!
V1.01 changed the Comfort tyre sounds, sounds like fingernails on a blackboard!
Amost sounds like a glitch, as you can hear the proper tyre noise under that screech
Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
- Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
- GT game server is now online in Europe
- Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
- Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
- Status screen has an updated layout.
- Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving
I was right - newer builds at game expos had tyre type on bottom left
Retail build must be months old
you also need License A to get online