The online racing simulator
I agree - his biggest problem is his attitude, and it is Rosicky's work ethic and attitude that has kept him at the top. Arshavin is a very similar player to Cazorla in many ways, but it's the laziness and non-existent back-tracking that has been the real problem for him on the wing.

This doesn't really affect Cazorla when he starts on the wing, as it is often when Rosicky starts in the midfield, allowing them to switch positions during games (just like Benayoun and Rosicky did last season), and it often ends up with Rosicky tracking back.
I liked Arshavin, but you've got to cut away the dead flesh. Like, we finally got rid of Denilson.
I have my doubts about Rooney actually leaving United, but he and Moyes aren't necessarily on the best of terms.
Thank you Scotland (won 0-1 in Croatia)

Belgium (won 2-1 vs Serbia) is sure of at least 2nd place in group A now and lead in front of Croatia by 3 points \o/

Looking good for qualification for first major championship since 2002
Rooney is an overpaid slob with an unjustifiably inflated ego. It's all downhill from here and Moyes should shift him while he's got the opportunity.
Quote from Fastwalker :Thank you Scotland (won 0-1 in Croatia)

Belgium (won 2-1 vs Serbia) is sure of at least 2nd place in group A now and lead in front of Croatia by 3 points \o/

still long way to go
Quote from Fastwalker :Thank you Scotland (won 0-1 in Croatia)

I'm pretty sure that Belgium will play a big role in the coming years. Great team.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm pretty sure that Belgium will play a big role in the coming years. Great team.

Yep it's looking good indeed.
I'm not one to celebrate too early though We have a history of major disappointment lol
Tbh they looked meh against Serbia last night, maybe they weren't that interested or something but any serious team will give them trouble with that aproach..
Heard a rumour last night that Rooney will move to Arsenal. Does sbd know is there any truth behind that rumour?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Tbh they looked meh against Serbia last night, maybe they weren't that interested or something but any serious team will give them trouble with that aproach..

True.

Serbia were excellent at keeping pressure on the ball, didn't allow us to dominate the game like we did against USA. Dembélé and/or Defour would have given us more possession but probably less forward thinking.

Defense and goalkeeping (<3 Courtois) were solid as ever though.
Atleast you'll play the cup, so much for our 3rd time in a row playing it Mihajlovic was a great player but an i*iot as a manager, not entirely his fault though, it's the mobsters in our football association and player managers who force certain players so they can sell them for more money..
Quote from Kid222 :Indeed, feels longer than any of the Game of Thrones books.

Worth the read, though.
Rumours starting to link Mark Schwarzer with a move to Arsenal on a free - could be a good move for us. I think Mannone will leave this summer, maybe Fabianski too, but you don't get much more experienced than Schwarzer, and Szczesny would benefit from this alot, I think.

I don't think we need a new long-term goalkeeper anyway, Mignolet and Julio Cesar are top-class, but Szczesny is also a top player, who has just had a poor season - it's worth mentioning that Cesar also had a poor 11/12 season for Inter, that led to his departure.
best move so far this end season transfers..
cardozo in fener
and ill say JUST for 12 m, thats nothing for such high striker like cardozo, great player

besiktas official sent offer for ronaldinho btw
Quote from shaun463 :Rumours starting to link Mark Schwarzer with a move to Arsenal on a free - could be a good move for us. I think Mannone will leave this summer, maybe Fabianski too, but you don't get much more experienced than Schwarzer, and Szczesny would benefit from this alot, I think.

I don't think we need a new long-term goalkeeper anyway, Mignolet and Julio Cesar are top-class, but Szczesny is also a top player, who has just had a poor season - it's worth mentioning that Cesar also had a poor 11/12 season for Inter, that led to his departure.

And what made Cesar's 12-13 season any better? I thought he was terrible this year too
Nah he had a good season surrounded by a squad that didn't want to be there. I thought he acquitted himself well but he was the only player who came out of it with any credit.
brazil
Humiliation.
Incredible atmosphere and a brilliant game of football, it was so exciting I wanted to watch it again the moment it finished. Bring on the World Cup.
Watched the first half of semis and it was epic indeed

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG