The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Klutch :lol, i think its hilarious what i do to my belongings bugs you so much..

I think it's sad to see any dipshit destroy an FD, not just you.
at the end of the day im doing what i want.

get over it xoxo
both of you are butthurt, so shut up and make love god damnit!
Quote from Klutch :at the end of the day im doing what i want..

No doubt, mr. night-camo.
how much hp u aiming at? 150 ish?
Adventures in Germany

why a megasquirt? Can't say they're very popular here in australia for many reasons..
Because it's a good engine management if you know what you're doing and are willing to spend some time DIY. You can get it doing pretty much anything you need but for half the money when comparing to the other systems...
Hmmm I have doubts again
I'd really like to stick with the E36. But not sure now what to do for more power.
On the top of my list I still have the supercharger for the M3 engine. I was also considering LS engines (1,2...) but not sure on how reliable they actually are for drifting (oil starvation?).
Turbo engines... same thing. Was thinking 1JZ, 2JZ but again, allot of work and money involved into getting it properly into my chassis.
Last option was selling the M3 as is and buying something different. But I want something reliable as I have now...
LS + dry sump
I belive LS7 has dry sump from factory
Well... That's kinda beyond my budget. I could use an LS engine and accusump. IIRC, it's when they rev to high that it goes wrong. So keep to 6400rpm max orso or even lower. V8 would be the way to go, but wich engine...
I could buy an E39 M5 for parts, but then again the sump needs to be modified to fit the subframe. Or I could sell everything and wait untill the right car pops up...
I'm not a fan of V8 for drifting, but it's becoming more and more popular. I would definitely go for a 2JZ with a turbo.
Because nothing beats small block V8 when its comes to engine swap's

light, compact, reliable, relatively cheap, tons of aftermarket, makes gobs of power

If money was no object, then ideal engine for my daily E30 would be LS7

lighter and more powerful than any bmw n/a engine s62, s65, s85
E39 M5 or engine with active autowerke supercharger
wont a v8 completely mess up the weight balance of the car?
Get a LS1 engine, off a corvette or pontiac GTO.

Quote from Shotglass :wont a v8 completely mess up the weight balance of the car?

It's drifting, who cares..
Quote from Shotglass :wont a v8 completely mess up the weight balance of the car?

For comparison bmw inline 6 cylinder 3.2l (cast iron block) s50/s54 weighs more then bmw v8 4.0l (all aluminium) s65,
+V8 is shorter, like a 4 cylinder u can mount it closer to the center of the car
What's the point of measuring engine lengths and weights? All you need is to spin tyres,throw the car sideways,hold 2 fingers in air and enjoy the glory from all those ūbercool kids.
Freaking figureskaters...
Quote from Eclipsed :What's the point of measuring engine lengths and weights? All you need is to spin tyres,throw the car sideways,hold 2 fingers in air and enjoy the glory from all those ūbercool kids.
Freaking figureskaters...

Yup, all dem cool kids be cruisin' on lfs.

No, might even improve it a bit. More weight to the back to get a better weight distribution.
Although my E36 has a very good one allready, that's why I'd like to stick to a 6cyl.
Think I'll go for the supercharger anyway. M3 engine on boost, will be cool.

And yes, drifting isn't everyones taste, but if you'd only knew the skill involved. (just as rallying etc etc), you would appriciate it more
New addition to the drive. ;D

Sure,Mr. Skillfullman,I appreciate that it's not easy to do it,then again - also driving on 2 wheels requires a lot of skill,but that also is far away from being a sport.
It's just a show guys,slide around,show your skills and then get the firetruck your ugly raped energy and resources wasting junks off track and let the real auto racing to happen!
As some very famous drifter (insert the name yourself here,you know him,I don't) said: "I don't drift as a fast way to corner,I drift as a fun way to corner" - I agree that until it comes to obsession and some idiots starting to make competition about who is now having more fun. Ridiculous.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :New addition to the drive. ;D

That green garbage bin is really nice, 10/10, would drive myself.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG