The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Well ignition would insinuate that a fire has been lit.. :P

Ignition is the spark plug makin da boom boom but obviously I'm picking at it literally. I just assumed when you said 'full ignition' that's what you meant. I mean, what would then be 'half ignition'?
Quote from BlueFlame :Well ignition would insinuate that a fire has been lit.. :P

Ignition is the spark plug makin da boom boom but obviously I'm picking at it literally. I just assumed when you said 'full ignition' that's what you meant. I mean, what would then be 'half ignition'?

The ignition system in a car is what provides the spark that lets the engine continue to run. If you stall and walk away, do you consider the ignition turned off?
"it no makin da boom boom nauu"
Quote from sinbad :The ignition system in a car is what provides the spark that lets the engine continue to run. If you stall and walk away, do you consider the ignition turned off?
"it no makin da boom boom nauu"

Well if you stall and walk away there's no ignition happening I suppose..... what is this... a trick question?
Quote from BlueFlame :Well if you stall and walk away there's no ignition happening I suppose..... what is this... a trick question?

Ignition on means the electric spark is delivered to the specific cylinder at the moment when it is needed. The ignition distributor decides where it is needed according to crankshaft position.

It also means that all electric system of the car are switched on. You need to have ignition on to jump start for example.
I know what ignition is, the point was, unless the engine is running, is it really on? It's only a working ignition when the engine is rotating. When the engine is off it's not 'igniting' anything.
Quote from BlueFlame :I know what ignition is, the point was, unless the engine is running, is it really on? It's only a working ignition when the engine is rotating. When the engine is off it's not 'igniting' anything.

Litteraly, you might be right. But it might be not a such suiting word in modern cars, because "ignition on" just means that all car's electric systems are switched on, including engine spark delivery.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : nvmnd
I accidentally this:

But then I was like this:

Also raising the car a bit. Can't do winter fun with lows Good thing is that the weather has been so bad that I haven't missed out on any snowy days

The tires were in good shape as well, I did a stupid move and had to drive the death trap 50 km's to my home town.

November 2011!

November 2013!

Soarer parted out. Now have a sileighty in its place.

First slides after changing the front axle and 2 hours after it my rear left wheel fell off It was too uneven to begin with, it must have somehow loosened the wheel bolts and the 2 remaining bolts were snapped.

Now today I started to check if there was anything I need to repair, surprisingly I only needed to get 4 new bolts for it after I got the broken ones out of their place!

And yeah, raised it about 10 metres. It goes over speedbumps now

Nothing to complain, as it actually is really neat to throw das Lada sideways
Attached images
IMG_20131125_124412.jpg
IMG_20131125_153154.jpg
Quote from nikopdr :First slides after changing the front axle and 2 hours after it my rear left wheel fell off It was too uneven to begin with, it must have somehow loosened the wheel bolts and the 2 remaining bolts were snapped.

Now today I started to check if there was anything I need to repair, surprisingly I only needed to get 4 new bolts for it after I got the broken ones out of their place!

And yeah, raised it about 10 metres. It goes over speedbumps now

Nothing to complain, as it actually is really neat to throw das Lada sideways

How did you not feel the wheel loosen?
Quote from Klutch :How did you not feel the wheel loosen?

You've obviously never driven a Lada then.
Only Lada's i've ever seen on australian rodes are Niva's, so nope haha
Nivas are surprisingly decent when going off of the asphalt. Also, who the hell decided to bring them to Australia?
Some one very stupid..

The E90 is going in for a remap in January, should have about 180bhp and 400nm then. After that 18 or 19" wheels for the summer
16 coz it has no powa

19 coz it looks like m3
Lol it's on 17's now. They look a bit to small for my taste. And they will remain my winterset. Probably going for gloss black wheels. Will match nicely with the red. Just ordered my black kidney grills also
Added an S13 to the current collection...

I don't think i have enough cars at my house

Went on a paul walker memorial cruise tonight
3000+ cars.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at he behaviour of some of these people on a memorial cruise

2x Fights (Including multiple guys starting on one guy who pepper sprayed them and bolted)
1x 3 car pile up
2x rear endings
1x car changing lane into a bike and forcing him off the road to crash
1x _FATAL_ crash
Yup.

Honestly i got to the meet, was there for half an hour, then bailed when everyone left.

I saw a few people drink driving, even one guy smoking a cone at a set of lights...
So much tailgating, People were barely leaving any room infront.

Never felt more unsafe in my life.
One of the crashes

guy came around a corner, lost control t-boned with silver car which then got pushed into the taxi

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG