The online racing simulator
Attached images
tffgh.gif
CheerioDM, source?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j65i5PDUeT4

Australia - where the spiders are so giant and hellish, they eat SNAKES.

Photographer Ant Hadleigh caught the whole battle on camera in his backyard in Freshwater, Australia. He said "A few times the snake managed to get up and attack the spider, and the spider would run back up the web [...] You could see the spider just chewing into it and the part which the spider was eating had gone all black and the insides were bubbling [...]"

Nothing funny about nightmares.
There was a related video of a giant Centipede eating a snake too... that was more... disturbing.

Yeah, beautiful german language. I could say that Kugelschreiber means only a ball pen, but its funnier that Flugzeug literally means "flying thing" or "flying stuff". Same with Fahrzeug, it means "driving stuff".
Ah, German compound nouns..

My favourite is Hovercraft, 'Luftkissenfahrzeug', which translates as 'air-cushion-go-thing'
Nightmares?

Quote from Crashgate3 :Ah, German compound nouns..

My favourite is Hovercraft, 'Luftkissenfahrzeug', which translates as 'air-cushion-go-thing'

Then again, I think I have never ever used "Luftkissenfahrzeug". Also Science is "Wissenschaft". Germans tend to divide it into "genres".
So, while in English you usually would just say "I like science", in German you would say something like " I like nature-science" or maybe "I like social-science" because those are different topics

And could anyone tell me in which culture the appearance of spiders is funny?
Quote from John5200 :
And could anyone tell me in which culture the appearance of spiders is funny?

Internet?
thx btw for deleting that shít

Quote from Crashgate3 :Ah, German compound nouns..

and hovercraft isnt a compound noun as well how exactly?
stop being gramarNazis goodammit...
"gramar"

Not sure if joking or being serious..
But to add to the mess:
How about opening "The Inevitable GIF Thread" to keep out internet sucking GIFs out of this one? These aren't really pictures,you know.
(ye ye,moving pictures/motion pictures,etc,but then also movies/clips/videos could be posted here)
Quote from Eclipsed :How about opening "The Inevitable GIF Thread" to keep out internet sucking GIFs out of this one? These aren't really pictures,you know.
(ye ye,moving pictures/motion pictures,etc,but then also movies/clips/videos could be posted here)

changing your avatar image would be first step, kthxbye.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG