The online racing simulator
http://www.manchestereveningne ... sh-card-confusion-1009701

Quote :A LOTTERY scratchcard has been withdrawn from sale by Camelot - because players couldn't understand it.

The Cool Cash game - launched on Monday - was taken out of shops yesterday after some players failed to grasp whether or not they had won.

To qualify for a prize, users had to scratch away a window to reveal a temperature lower than the figure displayed on each card. As the game had a winter theme, the temperature was usually below freezing.

But the concept of comparing negative numbers proved too difficult for some Camelot received dozens of complaints on the first day from players who could not understand how, for example, -5 is higher than -6.

Quote :Tina Farrell, from Levenshulme, called Camelot after failing to win with several cards.

The 23-year-old, who said she had left school without a maths GCSE, said: "On one of my cards it said I had to find temperatures lower than -8. The numbers I uncovered were -6 and -7 so I thought I had won, and so did the woman in the shop. But when she scanned the card the machine said I hadn't.

"I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it.

<post removed by new rules stating it's not okay to be offensive against a bigger group of people and/or race>

These blocks are both the same shade of grey. Try covering the join with your finger.

I fcking hate those mind tricks, makes me believe Matrix is real...
Quote from Boris Lozac :I fcking hate those mind tricks, makes me believe Matrix is real...

The matrix is real... :/
Quote from Crashgate3 :These blocks are both the same shade of grey. Try covering the join with your finger.

very different colors for me...no matter how much i cover up.
Ye it was fooling me to a point where I went and checked with the colour tool and the two planes really got the same colour...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :very different colors for me...no matter how much i cover up.

Look at this

Attached images
optical_illusion.jpg
yeah i just noticed when i raise me head high enough the colors will get the same as well...just not in my usual sitting position

-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by ACCAkut

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG