The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
K&N for my beema (even tho it does nothing but sounds good)
Lies, it does something, now you have reason to open the hood everywhere to show off with the K&N.

Flirting on the street:
Hey babe, you wanna see what's under my hood?
**** off pervert!
enjoy your rebuilds.

Finally got around to respraying these awful genuine boyracer wheels.

Hopefully they'll be sold soon.
Those wheels look so nice.
that car looks so.....tiny...
lDAT WING!
Suzuki < - > Sport

Pls.
Here's my ride. Needs new shocks and strut mounts, those should come in Monday morning, after a tough time finding the right parts.
It's a 2004 VW Jetta TDI Sport Edition (More power and stiffer suspension than stock, as well as 16" "Bugatti" rims)
Attached images
IMG_39291.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3941.jpg
My old beemah
Quote from lukelfs :

haha snap i just picked this up 3 days ago after my mx5 threw a rod

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Suzuki < - > Sport

Pls.

Heh, those Ignis sports are good fun actually, keen little engine and decent handling if you don't mind the driving position, JWRC title-winning credentials too. Don't knock unless you've tried.
I've seen a lot of these things round here recently. Are they as fun to chuck around as they look? Or is it just a shopping trolley with factory fit rice?
my dad has an ignis and its everything but not fun
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've seen a lot of these things round here recently. Are they as fun to chuck around as they look? Or is it just a shopping trolley with factory fit rice?

it's really fun, nothing like the standard ignis, comes with stiffer springs, shorter ratio box, nicer induction noise and a freer flowing exhaust system, i absolutely love it
Quote from Derv94 :haha snap i just picked this up 3 days ago after my mx5 threw a rod

Thought I recognised you on the Suzuki owners clubs

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've seen a lot of these things round here recently. Are they as fun to chuck around as they look? Or is it just a shopping trolley with factory fit rice?

They are very underrated cars, even in stock form.
That panel separations were designed for aftermarket fender flares in mind!
Finally got some track time in!

Videos on my youtube channel if you're interested.
It is by far the coolest Mazda3 I've ever seen mate...

It's so stunning and complete, well done!
Yes, it's a really nice looking example!

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG