The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from Agniz :I'm more worried about the fact that they won't take bribes than about the amount of money. 85eur + 2 penalty points. You get 10 or 12 penalty points and your license is revoked for 6 months or so.

Good ol' days, when you gave them 50eur bribe for 120 in 50 zone, and everything was ok...

3rd world problems.

Here you get charged or even trialed for bribery.
Some one wants to trade in a PS13 with RB25DET for the beamer... Should iiiiii ?
Quote from scrabby :some one wants to trade in a ps13 with rb25det for the beamer... Should iiiiii ?

yes!
no...everyone has an s-chassis
Everything drifty around here is S Chassis man....

I will see, maybe I'll keep it if i don't sell it soon and throw mega monies towards it.
Do it. RB's are awesome for drifting, but Nissan gearboxes are shit so put some money aside for something more beefy.
i would keep it coz all them are s13 s14 s15 se31435e213291öü blahh, so i am different. but than again theres prolly many e36 as well. meh. so get something ridicoulus no1 has seen before
Always wanted a PS really. I'll have and go a look.
It looks rather ugly now. Remove gay wing, place bonnet in normal position, new wheels, lowering and other bodykit will fix that.

Those decals are the correct way. Are you sure you're driving a drift car?
Aren't they reversed on the left side?

Why not put a RB motor in your BMW? It'll be totes amazeballs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Those decals are the correct way. Are you sure you're driving a drift car?

Lulz, no one is doing anymore of that. Maybe in D1 with them japs, but don't think so... That was 2009
thats just fkin ugly. if it was an s15 maybe. (imo)
A normal S15 with some bit of work done to it is allready 10k+

Yes, that's why I said the things should change..... It is rather ugly now.

Problem with me is..... my mind is like a woman's mood. It changes every 2 seconds.
Lol! The other thing u should ask urself: why would they exchange cars with me? Oobody downgrades
Quote from Scrabby :A normal S15 with some bit of work done to it is allready 10k+

Yes, that's why I said the things should change..... It is rather ugly now.

Problem with me is..... my mind is like a woman's mood. It changes every 2 seconds.

dude just put an RB in the beemer and **** shit up. that car is ugly as it is.

if you do get it, put a rocket bunny kit on it (http://www.driftworks.com/foru ... my-rocket-bunny-ps13.html)
I've got my eye on a RB'ed S14 (first model, not A) with a rocket bunny kit, looks rather sexy.

If you gave me a car in that spec, I'd totally transport my Camaro to you.
hmm that is nice
Until you get to the front
This bit of damage?

I just hand it over to my dad, he works his magic and will look brand spanking new.
Quote from Scrabby :This bit of damage?

Not the damage no - not a fan of the S14 looks, S14A looks ok from the front but that's it for me

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG