The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
The best driving machine in the world 'bmw m3' is shit.

Compared to other so called 'supercars'.

Or at least surely the 'most fun' by going 'mostly' slow.

I salute that you people can have such fun in overpriced shitboxes
I thought he was trying to make a case for AWD, considering that was about the only semi-relevant aspect of his vid, as a reply, lol. (since the main topic was drivetrain layout) Ahh well, neither one of you did very well choosing vids, lol.
LOL, he mad. AWD eh, pussies choice.
AWD??

Who are we talking about?
Have you actually watched the video you posted?
Yes I have :P

Look at your sweet BMW.
Still run the fastest lap. :P Also, look where it is here. Oh where is that winner Lambo? Not to mention that the Lambo is like 150+hp stronger. :P

k, end of. :lovies3d:
Reference is to the NSX-R.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :..look where it is here..

I'm not pretending any one of those is better than the other, (personally I'd take the Porsche/BMW be last on my list), but that vid looks pretty set up if you ask me.. for various reasons, regarding various cars. At least it's not in 240p I guess?
I lowered the Rabbit finally. Bought snowflakes but 3 were bent
That's what I was afraid of.. you ghino'd it, height wise. Maybe it won't look so slammed with different rims/lower profile rubber tho..
Quote from Blade3562 :I lowered the Rabbit finally. Bought snowflakes but 3 were bent

For a car in such good and original condition IMHO you've over done it. :worried:

BTW snowflakes are lame. :P
I'd rather try to get some of those Audi "Waffeleisen" rims (translates to waffle iron). They are pretty rare in 14" and I have no idea what the price tag for those would be in the states. On a Polo they look something like this:

Rims are neat, not a fan of the height or gay sidewall stretch on the pictured car though. (seen the front-angle shot of it)
God, I know it's some regulation in the USA, but why do US bumpers have to be so ugly on old cars?
Quote from 5tag :For a car in such good and original condition IMHO you've over done it. :worried:

BTW snowflakes are lame. :P
I'd rather try to get some of those Audi "Waffeleisen" rims (translates to waffle iron). They are pretty rare in 14" and I have no idea what the price tag for those would be in the states. On a Polo they look something like this:

Just found out MK1 Polos are pretty cool.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :..but why do US bumpers have to be so ugly on old cars?

I agree about many of them being ugly, but what did the same year EU example look like? (I dunno my years on rabbits or I'd look it up)

On a different note, since I'm getting ready to stuff a blower under the hood, (planned for next month), of course I seem to be having transmission problems all of a sudden, heh.
Quote from Tinytacohead :That's what I was afraid of.. you ghino'd it, height wise. Maybe it won't look so slammed with different rims/lower profile rubber tho..

I left more than enough for wheel movement, only thing that has issues is the exhaust (which isn't hanging properly). It's 20in(0.5m) to the bottom of of the fender.

I am picking up better coilovers soon.

I am hoping to go airbags on my next mk1.

Here's the snowflakes.

I'm also ordering the small euro bumpers without turn signals.
I think it looks neat! just about enough height
Poor wittle :bunny3:
Good god... those US spec bumpers are hideous. :vomit:
Quote from Matrixi :Good god... those US spec bumpers are hideous. :vomit:

The bumpers aren't bad it's the had shocks. You can shorten them by drilling holes in the shocks.
Ahh right. I forgot about that bumper technology, haha.
Quote from Blade3562 :I left more than enough for wheel movement, only thing that has issues is the exhaust (which isn't hanging properly). It's 20in(0.5m) to the bottom of of the fender.

I am picking up better coilovers soon.

I am hoping to go airbags on my next mk1.

Here's the snowflakes.

I'm also ordering the small euro bumpers without turn signals.

You should get a new rubber pad for your jack, it protects the frame from metal on metal contact which leads to problems.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You should get a new rubber pad for your jack, it protects the frame from metal on metal contact which leads to problems.

Buying a low pro jack from summit soon.

Last few bits now..

Bleeding the coolant on this engine sucks, but got it done. Need to stop a leak from the rocker gasket (I used an old one.. ordered a new one now) and need to adjust the seating position. Then it will be done-ish.. has a random ABS warning light, and the brake pad sensor light wont go out (hopefully just have to connect two wires!)

Quick clip from today, whilst it was warming up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... hYvc&feature=youtu.be

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG