The online racing simulator

7850 2GB directcu II to replace my 4870

Samsung S8500 to replace my Nokia E51 which stands beside my Galaxy Nexus
Mainly to try out Bada some more, so far it feels awesome, but lack of apps.

To replace the old washer that belongs in a museum by modern standards.
Quote from Braien93 :Samsung S8500 to replace my Nokia E51 which stands beside my Galaxy Nexus
Mainly to try out Bada some more, so far it feels awesome, but lack of apps.
[pic of Samsung Wave]

Good luck with that. The only thing actually good on it is the screen. Otherwise, they start lagging pretty soon (talking about a brand new one), the camera takes years to focus, setting for everything are in setting, not in the app you opened and I could go on for like days. But considering you had an E51, you might find it pretty good.
I used a Bada phone with 1-st bada, Wave 7230, it had worse specs then this, but was a boring phone, but it ran quite decent.
This on the other hand has the first Galaxy S's specs, same res screen, but smaller, so better ppi.
I've heard that Bada 2 fixed a lot of issues, so that's what I want to try out aswell, we'll see what it's like when it arrives, and i'll use it as a secondary phone anyways, as I said, E51 was a secondary, and this is to replace that.

And update on graphics card, recived it.
Quote from matijapkc :Good luck with that. The only thing actually good on it is the screen. Otherwise, they start lagging pretty soon (talking about a brand new one), the camera takes years to focus, setting for everything are in setting, not in the app you opened and I could go on for like days. But considering you had an E51, you might find it pretty good.

he got nexus 2, so he is just testing.
probbly he is intersted on other platform, beacouse android is mostly based on "same shit" ..

imo i would go with http://www.htc.com/uk/smartphones/htc-one-v/, if we looking on same prize like sams.
New cans, the old ones were falling apart.

i can go pick it up next tuesday
Quote from KiRmelius :For personal use or work purposes?

Personal use.
Cheap, useful and fuel effecient!
Quote from Eclipsed :...and boring...

Ok. I disagree.
Planning on throwing a mattress in the back and driving off to wherever I feel like during the summer. Hippie style!

If you think I should have bought a 300bhp rwd coupe, you need to grow up
Quote from Fastwalker :If you think I should have bought a 300bhp rwd coupe, you need to grow up

No,I don't think that you have to buy something like that,but I think it would suit me though...
Quote from Fastwalker :Ok. I disagree.
Planning on throwing a mattress in the back and driving off to wherever I feel like during the summer. Hippie style!

That's cool. I use a 1992 MB100d for that purpose. Huge and slow, but pretty awesome nonetheless.
Quote from Fastwalker :

Why should i ever grow up, it's boring...i hope the child inside me never dies.
Quote from KiRmelius :Used one. Currently learning all the functions, as this is my first DSLR, but it appears to be pretty damn awesome.

Another Pentax user, yay! I am a cheap(er?) bastard, so this is what I just bought:

It will be my first DSLR, but not my first SLR. It will be a nice compliment to my film SLR, the Pentax PZ-10. I only have two lenses though, a f/4.5 80-200mm and a f/2 50mm. Which of course would end up being 128-320mm and 80mm respectively when used on the dslr if I am not mistaken.

Had a power outage for a few hours in my quarter yesterday evening (very unusual, first long one in twenty years according to my landlord), and the little shop around the corner sold their icecreme supply for a few cents before it could meld. Got to know a dozen neighbors I haven't met before
Nice little story. Thanks for sharing.

Radler I got because it sounded interesting and I quite enjoy it. T'is like drinking lemonade. Alcopops FTW. ;D

Plus 200 litres of this.
Just bought one of those awesome wooden cube clocks. Hope they are at least half as cool s they look in pictures! :-D
Quote from atledreier :Just bought one of those awesome wooden cube clocks. Hope they are at least half as cool s they look in pictures! :-D

If you bought the ones like I just bought, don't bother buying the batteries for them. They accidentally shipped two and neither one lasted a day with batteries. The LED's stopped showing, but it still makes noise when the buttons are pushed. Stick to the outlet / USB.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :2% ?? Why bother

Because I wanted to try something different to ale and bitter all of the time. I still prefer my ales, but it has a charm all of it's own.

+

Best combo evaaarrrrr
Quote from wheel4hummer :Another Pentax user, yay! I am a cheap(er?) bastard, so this is what I just bought:

It will be my first DSLR, but not my first SLR. It will be a nice compliment to my film SLR, the Pentax PZ-10. I only have two lenses though, a f/4.5 80-200mm and a f/2 50mm. Which of course would end up being 128-320mm and 80mm respectively when used on the dslr if I am not mistaken.

White one looks awesome! Well, I'm not sure who's cheaper, I bought it second hand, use only kit lens and cheap SD card. Out of money. Getting salary tommorow tho, so that's not for ever.

I've bought 13 liters of LPG today.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG