The online racing simulator

for me, and for my gf
how does 2 ppl walk in a single pant?
New shoes:

I've had my PS3 for almost 3 years, and finally bought something Blu Ray
Quote from e2mustang :how does 2 ppl walk in a single pant?

upper things are for me and pants for her i meant.
i know i was just trollin'
Magnificent piece of hardware.

excited (ps i dont have an iphone)

Black one

not bad for 68p
Went shopping a bit today,that's what I bought:

Because cable is so annoying and the old cheap mouse was annoyingly unprecise. Now just need to install that setpoint to use the sidescroll buttons...

Because old ones died. Just something to keep me sort of entertained on long travel to/from work in public transport,something semi-cheap (17€) and yet enough good. Music comes from the mobile phone I posted months before.

And while browsing around in shop,noticed something familiar,since it costed just 7€,could not resist to take...

Game I have played on 2 devices/platforms,somehow it has become a classic for me. My laptop can't handle anything better,so it's the best I can have not and well,I have still a whole week free...
'Just' 7e? Complete Counter Strike was 7e yesterday on Steam, including every version and the new CS:GO.
Quote from Boris Lozac :'Just' 7e? Complete Counter Strike was 7e yesterday on Steam, including every version and the new CS:GO.

Who still plays Counter Strike these days?
I do, with the mates sometimes We make our own server, wouldn't play it with random folks online though.. Maybe GO.

Quote from Eclipsed :Went shopping a bit today,that's what I bought:

looks almost like my mx performance
Quote from e2mustang :looks almost like my mx performance

Yes,saw something quite similar in logitech website while searching for Setpoint,had to check model numbers. This one is M705,some 30€ cheaper than yours...
Quote from Bose321 :Who still plays Counter Strike these days?

Some games never get old.
Quote from Boris Lozac :'Just' 7e? Complete Counter Strike was 7e yesterday on Steam, including every version and the new CS:GO.

Just Cause 2 was 3,5$ on Amazon few days ago, it's great to check steam and amazon for sales.

Is that good?
First you buy, then you ask?
Haha no. Researched first but was curious are there any owners of this box here to share their knowledge about it.
Quote from RevengeR :Just Cause 2 was 3,5$ on Amazon few days ago, it's great to check steam and amazon for sales.

i heard next year amazon finally will extend is business to eastern europe

40 inch led tv.
Quote from AJS :i heard next year amazon finally will extend is business to eastern europe

Never really had a problem with shipping. Even if I did, I found some way to work it out Also, you won't have problems with these downloadable games, so they are good to go.
15 dollars on Silverstone on iRacing to 'practice' for my race experience. God, I hate iRacing.

Good thing it's not my money I waste.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG