The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
They don't think the plot is good enough obviously. Why have plain 'ol Muslim terrorists when you could have FBI-trained Islamic supersoldiers genetically enhanced for physical strength and spiritual righteousness?

There are pictures of Tamerlan with boxing gloves, what the FBI won't show you is that he punched his opponent so hard his arms and legs fell off (bled out instantly of course) and Tamerlan was disqualified from the Olympics AKA CIA black ops recruitment ceremony.

What bothers me is all the fkn sheep who think Anwar Al-Awlaki was killed in a US drone strike when leaked NSA internal memos describe Tamerlan Tsarnaev jumped 35,000 feet without a parachute into a moving vehicle and strangled the rogue Jihadi with his own hamstrings. Now all the sudden he's a terrorist when he was the US government's greatest asset. www.onlyreadthepartIcopypastedplease.com
lol Mike, come on, add something, don't just take the piss, it solves nothing...
I'm trying to get your point with the yellow scarf woman, what's strange there?
Quote from atledreier :I've shown the pictures to a Afghanistan medic vet. He's told me some pretty graphic stuff about blown off limbs and stuff. He told me that a double amputation like that need IMMEDIATE attention. You will bleed out in less than a minute.

Now, do an experiment: Take a bucket, fill it with 4-5 liters of water and pour it over the pavement.

Also, with such severe bloodloss your skin would be deathly pale and your lips blue. You would also be in shock and passed out. The chap in the wheelchair looks a little confused, but very much alert and rosy in the cheeks. NOT a guy that has spent at least 2,5 minutes, possibly up to 6 minutes bleeding through an untreated double arterial wound.

I'd like to hear a surgeoun or experienced medic explain to me what happened here. Divine intervention?

Well apparently one of our members knows the man. So clearly it is rather true.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm trying to get your point with the yellow scarf woman, what's strange there?

Ok...

First image after the bomb...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/h ... 653921886/in/photostream/
Her husband is only in this image, he's wearing all black and runners with green soles, he's running(right to left) towards the guy lying on the ground in the yellow coat.

In the next image, from the image description it's 2 seconds later, he meets up with his wife. Then, in the next image, they are on the ground roughly where the husband ran from, next to the guy in the red jacket, you'll see the woman's head scarf a couple of images later. Why run off, get your wife and run back to sit down. Crazy, but there's more.

They head off then running towards the camera, they pause to look back and then after the close up shots of the scene there's this image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/h ... 652845861/in/photostream/ - the woman is on the left near the shelter and the husband is coming from the top of the screen holding a child with the same coloured bottoms as the mothers head scarf, the following image is clearer. Seems crazy that about a minute passed after the bomb went off and only now he gets the child.

Then she appears in the photo from an unknown area, but it looks more like the second site because of the concentration of people in the area, how close to the road they are treating her and the lack of barriers seen at the finish line bomb site. So she ran from the first bomb to go help a victim the second bomb, makes sense yea, lol.

A whole load of crazy shit going on in there. Another is the obese lady with the brown huddy on, she's first appears in this sequence of image here http://www.flickr.com/photos/h ... 652825435/in/photostream/ - she's running right to left past the chap lying on the ground at the top of the image. She's there from the beginning, moving around the bomb site and doesn't help one person, she even gets a phone out at one stage.
Gotta say you're looking too much into it It took me ages to even spot the yellow scarf in half of those images. I really don't see nothing strange there, the man helps the woman, they move back, he goes back to save a random child.
As for the obese woman, it's the shock man, i bet 90% of them didn't help anyone cause of the shock, or selfishness.
hell, I woulda ran like a bat out of hell if I were there. Probably the shock. After all not everyone plays bF3 and becomes a battle hardened vet... (OMFG KEYBOARDWARRRRRRIORS)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Gotta say you're looking too much into it It took me ages to even spot the yellow scarf in half of those images. I really don't see nothing strange there, the man helps the woman, they move back, he goes back to save a random child.
As for the obese woman, it's the shock man, i bet 90% of them didn't help anyone cause of the shock, or selfishness.

Well, maybe in your opinion but I don't watch TV so have time to actually look at and analyse this.

I read about the obese lady then decided to look at others at the scene and found these two, who's movements didn't seem to make sense. Bomb goes off, gets his wife and runs back to sit down. No sign of worry about a child at that point. They decide to run off then and seem to stop, only then thinking of the child perhaps, about 30 seconds after the bomb goes off, but continue running. Then later she appears at what seems like the second bomb site helping a lady on the ground. Doesn't make sense to me. It just adds another oddity to the situation. I've seen plenty of bombs and shit going off in vids from the war in the middle east and other places to have a good idea of how people react to these situations, these two acted strange in my opinion.

90% is a bit of an exaggeration though, yea? In my opinion 99% of the people at the scene when the bomb went off either got "injured" by the blast, fled or did something, 1% hung around to have a look. Nobody moved around the bomb site like the obese lady. I noticed one chap hanging around with a luminous green cap on but he eventually rolls up his sleeves and does something.
Isn't it funny that the whole family was taking trips and vacations to the very country they were claiming to be refugees from? And no one sees the problem with that. Our country is so pitiful we cow to peasants and give billions of dollars to people who hate us all over the world. Judge Pirro puts it nicely here.
For some backstory, she was attacked in the media for owning a gun and her name and home address were published for the world to see and to target her, but the bombers need privacy so we can't see how much money we gave them while they were "refugees"

No more 'refugees'. Americans are born here as refugees from the rest of the planet, we don't need more people whatsoever, much less people from war-torn countries. We gain literally nothing and give them everything.

Notice that Japan doesn't have Muslim terrorists killing them on their streets. They don't take in refugees or anyone who is unable to support themselves. And they are safer.
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Quote from U4IK ST8 :I'm not as narrow minded as you think... seems like you're afraid to have questions outside the box...

That's the most disingenuous argument you could possibly make in response. Because I don't jump to assumptions on incomplete evidence I'm "afraid to have questions outside the box"? Come the **** on.

Quote :I have questions and I'm getting involved in a discussion, what's the problem? It looks suspicious to me.

The problem is that you're fabricating some conspiracy narrative based on a smattering of photos that don't show anything conclusive.

Quote :And there's no "established, eyewitness record" of what they were up to. If you have that I'd like to look at it. The only evidence are the photos and videos taken from multiple angles and vantage points and that's what I'm going by.

What you mean is that there are no established, eyewitness records available to the public (though the police and FBI have almost certainly recorded a staggering number of them), and that these photos (and videos, and the word of the authorities in charge of figuring out what happened) are all we have to go on. That's because they're the authorities, and they're doing something that's called an investigation, and in such investigations they don't routinely publish evidence for everyone to see before the investigation has been concluded.

Quote :You can't deny what's in the photos... "a picture says a thousand words" and all that. What people say can, and should, always be questioned in times like this.

I don't deny what's in the photos. I deny that they prove anything that you allege or hint at. And why exactly should what people say be questioned, if you have no worthwhile information to work from?
The government has faced a paradigm shift from having a paradigm based around liberty to a paradigm based around paradigms. With so many paradigms at play, the recursion of switching from a liberty based paradigm to a paradigm based paradigm is just a paradigm that most people cannot comprehend without creating an intermediary paradigm.

Can you guys use paradigm any more times in a single sentence?!
Quote from flymike91 :No more 'refugees'. Americans are born here as refugees from the rest of the planet, we don't need more people whatsoever, much less people from war-torn countries. We gain literally nothing and give them everything.

Notice that Japan doesn't have Muslim terrorists killing them on their streets. They don't take in refugees or anyone who is unable to support themselves. And they are safer.

Yeah, poor oppressed Americans. We really are so put-upon, it's terrible.
There is a rumor going around that Scawen has started work on shoe physics for a new marathon running simulation.
Really? I'd like to see the progress of that.
Only you dude !
http://wikitravel.org/en/Bouvet_Island

Definitely an upvote

But, explain this .......
But in 1964, a South African expedition spent less than an hour on the island and found ...an abandoned boat.
It was another two years before anyone else went to the island, and the boat was never recorded to have been seen again.
http://www.neatorama.com/2011/ ... ry-boat-of-bouvet-island/

Are you getting a decent ping to cargames servers tho ?, cus he tends to discon people from this region.
I'm the only person here. Can you tell? Am I that anti-social?

I just wanna be loved!
Only when you can explain the real story about the boat..............
Quote from Racer X NZ :Only when you can explain the real story about the boat..............

Well I attempted to navigate from Durban to La Malvinas but needed a piss real bad and I didn't wanna go in the boat, and I was scared to go in the water because of that fish that swims up your urine stream and eats your japs eye so I decided to stop on this island that was nearby.

I found a cave that went down a good 500m on the island that was down some stairs built of a level of very good masonry. I decided to port the boat and found a perfectly shaped rock to tie the mooring rope to and head down the stairs.

To my surprise I found a door with a combination lock which happened to be my mothers birth date and thus I was granted access to a underground babe lair full of hot naked chicks. They later tragically died when I got drunk and wielded a chainsaw but I still got my moneys worth from the motionless bodies (if you know what I mean :tilt.

Things got tough when I ran out of caviar and fine champagne so I had to find a way to get food or I would surely die. By the time (2years later) I had even thought of going back to the boat for some food or an escape attempt the mooring rope had been severed by penguins and the boat drifted away.

Now I live alone and farm shrimp and melt snow with my face when I'm not posting on here.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Jeff Bauman is a friend of a friend and I can assure you he was not an amputee before the bombs went off.

Did he ever get an explanation as to why he didn't bleed out? I mean, other than "You were very lucky, son".
Kriptonite, after all, lose 2 legs, wait at least 3.2 minutes for any form of medical attention, wake up and immediately identify the bombers, then turn up being the flag bearer for the Bruins.

The guy's another American Superhero.

Even if he has no Internet presence prior to 15 April, which, according to homeland security is a identifier for a terrorist. ( your rules, not mine ! )

He'll probably be president at the next election.
Don't joke about that, he's actually got a hell of a lot better case to get into office than most actual candidates.
Wouldn't be hard.

Checked on Barry's citizenship status recently ?

Look, all the best for the guy, he may or may not be legit. There are certainly many questions around this that there will never be an answer for. My suspicions are raised by a smoke job of a cover story.

I really suggest that those of you who have no idea what operation gladio was/is do some research and then you'll have a better idea why the rest of the world is so dubious.

Sorry, but its like the boy who cried wolf, you hear so many lies from the US it's very hard to believe you if ( and its a big 'if' ) your actually telling the truth.

After all, Graeme Fuller, Chechnian 'freedom' fighters, CIA links, Al Quida, FBI ( again ) dropping the ball, the constantly changing 'official' story doesn't really inspire confidence.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Sorry, but its like the boy who cried wolf, you hear so many lies from the US it's very hard to believe you if ( and its a big 'if' ) your actually telling the truth.

are you really that delusional?
can you really not see that in this youre the one who cried wolf by believing every single thing that happens in this world is an utterly stupid conspiracy no matter how clear cut obvious or insignificant?
Gladio, still waiting to hear from anyone who actually has a clue.

And now back to the unicorns, birdies, butterflies and rainbows.............
Well, they've only had 23 years to investigate, such things take time, you know....

I know a little about Gladio. Think I might need to look a little deeper.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG