The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Oh, I forgot, bald eagles shouldn't also have wings daily, unpractical.
Quote from Tinytacohead :I know somebody who tracks his RX-7 regularly and yes, it has a rather large, functional wing. He removes it for use on the street, as yes.... it looks retarded on the street & has no practical use under like 100mph. (when you posted that pic, it was in response to somebody who seems to be building a mostly street car as well)

Considering about the picture though, I was mostly meaning it as an answer to Stefani24 anyways, meaning the front spoiler/splitter(and I actually forgot that since I posted it about 12-14 hours ago ), which does actually look quite neat when color-matched. But anyways, I think in the "race-mode" the MK1 MX-5 is quite a nice looking machine, but agreed, not functional on public roads.

Anyways, argument over, I'm out for a cigarette.

And also, how can you supposedly think I would be mad on internets?
Quote from nikopdr :It looks neat on a MK1 MX-5, but it might not be the same in the newer model.

And yes, that car is driven daily with the same look, with the exception of stickers removed.

If the wing isn't that high the rear vision will probably be a lot worse on street, so I approve!
Quote from JJ72 :If the wing isn't that high the rear vision will probably be a lot worse on street, so I approve!

As Takumi (Initial D) would say: "is he planning to fly with that thing?"
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of making something wich I could show to potential sponsors. I thought it might've been a good idea. Costs me nothing so I just had a go at it, still WIP and need more content but I'm happy to hear your thoughts... They're 5 different pages so might want to make some kind of book out of it

Niko, you should spend less time with Ginho.
Scrabby, it's good but try to find text that is easier to read.
dont' stretch the image, and find a more readable font for long passage, then you are set!
Yep, for the longer texts i've allready took another font so it's much easier for the eyes. I know I shouldn't stretch the images, will try to make it a bit better

Thanks!
yet another change of wheels, the oz's were too big on my arosa so gunna order eother some 949 6ul's or some rota rkr's
finland is fun in winter...since u actually get snow.
not like here
omfg bubble wrap

gimme
Will post pics later, but I need help with getting it to work first.

klik me nao!

Anyone here able to help me?
sounds like glow plug relay,coz it starts fine when it warm. try turning on and off the ignition 4-5 times before starting when its very cold outside. or better yet get a benzin car !
The glow plug relay can be found easy,just trace the wires from the plugs. smart car makers put those in the engine bay. on newer cars its like a computer insted of the basic "relay look"
Quote from e2mustang :sounds like glow plug relay,coz it starts fine when it warm. try turning on and off the ignition 4-5 times before starting when its very cold outside. or better yet get a benzin car !
The glow plug relay can be found easy,just trace the wires from the plugs. smart car makers put those in the engine bay. on newer cars its like a computer insted of the basic "relay look"

post ur car
The stuff you're showing on the epic high quality pic seems to be the HP Pump. (Note that I can't see shit on that pic, so I'm just guessing). If that's broken, you're pretty much feck'd since it's not cheap to repair.

if only i can capture the weather here.
Anybody have any clue what alloys these are?

Trying to sell them but have absolutely no clue what make they are.
Halfrauds d1kz I think.
Wut?
lol....

Can't read anything on the inside of the wheels?

I'd just say 100£-150£ looking at the condition.
just describe them as ugly, I think it would be enough

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG