The online racing simulator
Quote from DeKo :The whole point of this Tech Preview was to test the licensing system. Stop being an entitled child. What kind of self-respecting sim racer doesn't have a copy of NKP anyway?

It's Boris Lozac, nothing new to hear that kind of shit from him.

Anyway, I'm downloading at the moment, quite excited to get the boot down to be honest.
How easy you become a bad guy on this forum, wtf, what have I said
Quote from Boris Lozac :How easy you become a bad guy on this forum, wtf, what have I said

Apperantly you don't own nKpro.

What the **** is wrong with you?!
Boris, the key to these forums is that you need to find someone that is whinier/dumber than you and make fun of them.

I'm shocked that BlueFlame can make fun of anyone however.
Getting 60 fps but huge input lag. Not cool, and can't really judge anything until I get that sorted. Also, how do I alter the fov?
You may want to try turning off hdr/motionblur and going down with the cube settings, I think I'm on 1 faces and can't remember the other value. But that helped a lot with my steering lag.

edit: FoV in cfg file Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/camera_onboard.ini
Quote from Hahmo :I have the key though, and it worked perfectly last night. Now out of nowhere it stopped working.

You're being punished for the hacking attempts of others!

I'm pretty keen to give it a go, but I doubt I'll have time in the next few weeks. I never did get around to nabbing nKPro, either. If I find myself with some time in the next weeks I'll get it and then the tech preview, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hearing that it feels a lot like LFS is very good. LFS was always so good with the FFB...
It's a huge problem currently it seems, posted about it on the forums and many others have the same problem..
Quote from troy :You may want to try turning off hdr/motionblur and going down with the cube settings, I think I'm on 1 faces and can't remember the other value. But that helped a lot with my steering lag.

I have everything running at minimum.
Ok so you have to edit the ini files in my docs.

Still getting bigtime input lag though. 60fps should be plenty but atm its terrible.
Quote from The Moose :This whole "I'm entitled to whatever I want" attitude really ****s me off.

Dead right!
Quote from DeKo :The whole point of this Tech Preview was to test the licensing system. Stop being an entitled child. What kind of self-respecting sim racer doesn't have a copy of NKP anyway?

This guy.

But I agree with the rest.
Quote from Krane :Gah took several tries to just download the friggin .torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1436B7880EBCA01A753DFA46CDD3D983207FBCF8&dn=setup_actp.exe&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Thank you!
That feel, when you wait months for something just to get this. :|
Quote from Kid222 :That feel, when you wait months for something just to get this. :|

Time to build a new PC.
Quote from DaveWS :Ok so you have to edit the ini files in my docs.

Still getting bigtime input lag though. 60fps should be plenty but atm its terrible.

I had easily noticable input lag at anything under 100FPS. If you're already running minimum settings and vsync off, then all you can do is either wait for optimization patches or upgrade your machine.
Quote from Mysho :Time to build a new PC.

I did, especially for this game. And 2 days later, the tech preview is here. So I'm happy with my FPS.
What kind of laptimes are you guys getting? :P After fixing the wheel problems and doing few laps my pb is 1.24.8..
so i need to buy nkp just to try the demo?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I did, especially for this game. And 2 days later, the tech preview is here. So I'm happy with my FPS.

Your front tires must be mad.
Quote from e2mustang :so i need to buy nkp just to try the technology preview?

Fixed and yes.
Quote from e2mustang :so i need to buy nkp just to try the demo?

This is not a demo! how many times does it have to be said? Think of this as a beta test for nKPro owners.

The demo will be free for everyone. (and will have more content and features)
Quote from e2mustang :so i need to buy nkp just to try the demo?

How dare you not own nkpro?! You are not entitled to this!
Considering part of this demo's purpose was to test out the licensing system.. It makes sense that someone should own NKP so that they have something to license against.
Quote from Hahmo :It's a huge problem currently it seems, posted about it on the forums and many others have the same problem..

Proof that the Technical Preview was warranted, then
Quote from Bose321 :Your front tires must be mad.

Yeah they were pretty much wasted.

The only thing I miss is the steering linearity option. Car doesn't turn at the 240° my crappy MOMO has, so I'm using 500° now, it turns, but too sensitive. It was also reported, so I hope they do something.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG