Quote from deggis :McLaren's 50th anniversary video (apparently first one of them)

If only you could just watch some earlier post before you post your video...

Rally Liepāja-Ventspils 2013 (ERC)

/right you are deggis
Quote from TypeRacing :If only you could just watch some earlier post before you post your video...

I saw it, but your link was already then dead. Quoting it would have spoiled the video.
inb4 Töki

Well driven, really enjoyable to watch.
Faster than permissable? wtf
Quote from BlueFlame :Faster than permissable? wtf

cos CAMS mandate that the slowest car in a multiclass race be within 130% of the fastest car in qualifying, limiting them to 2:06 gives the production cars a chance (according to radiolemans anyway ). Done in good spirits unlike in Dubai where it's just stupid.
Quote from JackDaMaster :cos CAMS mandate that the slowest car in a multiclass race be within 130% of the fastest car in qualifying, limiting them to 2:06 gives the production cars a chance (according to radiolemans anyway ). Done in good spirits unlike in Dubai where it's just stupid.

What kind of racing is that when you can't drive full chat.. If they want the production cars to be more competitive then they should change the specs of the higher classes.
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by dekojester : false link / spam
-
(Myffe) DELETED by dekojester : related to previously deleted post
Quote from GAVD999 :Not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyway

The Ferrari Enzo WRC

Never thought the Enzo had a nice engine note, but this video has shown me otherwise! What a symphony!!
What on earth has Ken Block done with WRC's image?!? How is making donuts on some kind of storage yard related to any kind of sport? Seriously, give me a brake.

/ Nice answers
Here you go

This is gonna be the best season of V8SC in a long time.
Full throttle P.I.T., no malice intended.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG