The online racing simulator
[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
Go ahead, if you don't like the server, leave.

You will be back eventually
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from dxt1337 :Go ahead, if you don't like the server, leave.

You will be back eventually

exactly why i havnt cruised there for over a year
Quote from H0rnn :

??

Logging into server and actually cruising there is two different things, mastah.
lady's lady's come on we all now that [WKD] is a far more friendly cruise server than [TC]. you just need to follow the rules and not be a tard and keep you're mouth shut when needed. beav harley H0rn and kiba are probably the best admins ive ever seen they help with everything and the insim is really nice your're not just constantly driving around non-stop. the rate at how you gain money is perfect cars arent over-priced the layout'S are gr8 the 'cops' are good theres usally always a good mix of players on the server.

so why not just grow up-if you dont like the server dont flame just dont go to it and go somewhere else but me for one love this server
I've cleaned up this thread from all the useless clutter & spam. Keep it calm please.
What! I posted an excellent telling someone off and it's gone! How will I remember the 3 people going "I agree entirely."

:P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What! I posted an excellent telling someone off and it's gone! How will I remember the 3 people going "I agree entirely."

:P

It would’ve looked strange to just leave your post here
Fine! I'll accept that explanation!
Quote from Flame CZE :I've cleaned up this thread from all the useless clutter & spam. Keep it calm please.

One day I wish for a forum thread where we can all just get along no matter what. This server has had a lot of time put into it and it deserves credit for it. Thanks for all of your time.
Quote from bdog922 : lady's lady's come on we all now that [WKD] is a far more friendly cruise server than [TC].

Comparing your server to another cruise server ? WOAH, GENIUS ! I'll have to get on TS [WKD]. I'm expecting a successful troll attempt.
Quote from H0rnn :One day I wish for a forum thread where we can all just get along no matter what. This server has had a lot of time put into it and it deserves credit for it. Thanks for all of your time.

No offence, but you're the main reason why this happened in the first place.
-
(Denny12) DELETED by Denny12
Quote from MousemanLV :Comparing your server to another cruise server ? WOAH, GENIUS ! I'll have to get on TS [WKD]. I'm expecting a successful troll attempt.

1. its not my server its beavs
2. just stating some clear facts
3. go troll some othre forum
4. GTFO lfs
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Dustin nailed it
Quote from bdog922 :1. its not my server its beavs
4. GTFO lfs

Ok =[

Quote from bdog922 :1. its not my server its beavs
4. GTFO lfs

One question bro.. Are you still wondering why we hate cruisers?
Quote from Denny12 :One question bro.. Are you still wondering why we hate cruisers?

if you dont like cruise servers why are you reading this forum?
just a question not to be rude...
#43 - PoVo
Quote from bdog922 :if you dont like cruise servers why are you reading this forum?

Because it's the official forum for LFS.

I think we can infer that he really means thread guys...
Quote from bdog922 :if you dont like cruise servers why are you reading this forum?

Actually this thread is in wrong section. Nothing to do with LFS Racing...
Attached images
lol.png

You did not answered me, But I am reading this because I like how you, cruisers, are still living in conviction that live for !SPEED! is cruise game
Mr Beav got so mad that he decided to DDoS my net using my IP adress from the TS data files, lal. I mean, I didn't really say anything personal or rude. In the end, this guy decides to play an e-thug on the net, lol.

These guys just fail.

TROLL FOR THE WIN ! Now, I shall contact anonymous, LUL !
Quote from MousemanLV :Mr Beav got so mad that he decided to DDoS my net using my IP adress from the TS data files, lal. I mean, I didn't really say anything personal or rude. In the end, this guy decides to play an e-thug on the net, lol.

These guys just fail.

TROLL FOR THE WIN ! Now, I shall contact anonymous, LUL !

:banghead:
Oh wow, do I see a coincidence here.
#50 - PoVo
No no, it couldn't have been them. They'll send you a bandwidth usage screenshot and prove it *trollface*.
This thread is closed

[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG