The online racing simulator
[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
Our current InSim build is Version 3.0A.
[WKD] Is Running On The Latest Test Patch 0.6B8 Found Here

(Remember to backup your original LFS.exe before patching)

Welcome all, you are reading the post on LFS Server: [WKD] Cruise Server,
We are a complete cruise team running an InSim application along side our servers.

We invite you a Live For Speed User to come in and try out our servers.
We boast one of the most advanced GUI InSims out there, You can do loads of things with ease at only just the click of your mouse.

There's plenty to do and more still to come, Here's a list of a few things you can find in our server:
  • Purchase and Sell Vehicles At The Autotrader
  • Buy a Lottery Ticket From The Pawn Shop
  • Deliver Random Items To And From The Shops And Houses
  • Trade Your Vehicles Between Other Players
  • Drive Long Distances To Receive Cash Bonuses
  • Deposit Cash In Your Bank And Get An Hourly Bonus
  • Away From Keyboard / Idle Kicker
  • Steal Cash From Idle Players Outside Of Safe Zones
  • Pit In the Fix 'N' Fill And Return With The Same Vehicle To Keep Your Bonus
  • Change The Text Color And Also Position Of The InSim Interface
  • Virtually Poke, Hug, Slap And Laugh At Other Users
As our InSim Application is still being improved all the time, more features are still to be implemented.

Head over to our shiny brand new website for all the information you need: http://wk-d.com
And register on our forums and become part of the community at: http://forum.wk-d.com
Got Teamspeak 3? Connect and talk to us: ts.wk-d.com / Autojoin link: [url=ts3server://ts.wk-d.com?port=9987]Here[/url]

Our aim is to give you the user the best cruising experience you can ever want, So thank you for reading and we hope to see you in the server!

Extra Notes: Please do not request unban appeals on this thread or discuss your ban, You can find the list of our server bans [url=http://wk-d.com/bans.php]Here[/url] Or the old ban list is [url=http://wk-d.com/files/bans.txt]Here[/url], If you have nothing nice to say about the server or anything admin/user related then please take it to [url=http://forum.wk-d.com]Our Forum[/url], Happy Commenting!

World Klass Drivers a WK Team™ - Copyright © 2009 - 2012
Bloody hell, those are one, really stretched pictures right there @ http://wk-d.com !
It's totally awesome Mr'Beaver

I really love WKD, and i love work on there :-)

Can't wait until we get more new things

Best Regards,

[WKD] Mr'Bamse @ Super Admin WKD
:d
This is awesome keep upp the good work beav

and its the best server(i think) to be cruising on, and its the best Insim on all the cruise server that i have played on

and its the BEST Admins 2

Best regards

[WKD] Fixi @ Insim Admin WKD
Great server, great insim
Good job Beaver, WKD has one of the best insims of all cruise servers

Best Regards,

Sander
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : sry
Best of luck to WKD. Hope things can remain peaceful with everyone on LFS.
Quote from edge3147 :Best of luck to WKD. Hope things can remain peaceful with everyone on LFS.

Couldn't agree more. I Just love WKD and I love LFS in general. It's a place to spend your free time having fun, not fighting
WKD is full of shit maybe 2% are nice admins but 98% are real faggots . I get banned wkd because beaver or beav ram me on LTC and he can do nothing to me in LTC because he was not admin there then he perm banned me WKD ) Nice he ram me on LTC and cant do nothing and then ban me WKD i even dont drive there. Anyway eat cocks little faggots WKD admins Other cruiser nice day
#9 - PoVo
Good luck to this bunch!

One of the most serious LFS cruise servers They will even sue you if you copy "their" cruise server and website ideas

Apparently they will contact solicitors right away.

Better not be breaking any rules in the server - they might sue you for disruption of the selling of LFS cars
Quote from PoVo :Good luck to this bunch!

One of the most serious LFS cruise servers They will even sue you if you copy "their" cruise server and website ideas

Apparently they will contact solicitors right away.

Better not be breaking any rules in the server - they might sue you for disruption of the selling of LFS cars

Remember when you attempted to DoS me when I joined your TS server, turns out you were the one that timed out. LOL
#11 - PoVo
Yeah definitely man.

I'm not that childish

It's funny how you had the will to DoS attack your own team mate (bamse). Sickens me to be honest. Hope a bus will hit you one day...
And that's why [TC] City Driving is THE way to go, no room for arguements or flaming.
Hey guys just to inform you we have opted out of the test patch phase now, as we are seeing a huge decrease in players and also since scawen has gone quiet about the test patches i have decided to down patch back to 0.6b there's not many big changes in the test patches so it's not a great loss at this time.

if 0.6b9 ever comes out we may update to it, however we will probably now will wait for 0.6c to be released you can find out more information here:

http://forum.wk-d.com/showthre ... atching&p=324#post324
i love comeing to this server
OK

for those who do not know me my name is harley, i am a member/insim mod for wkd. and im from australia, so a completely different time zone

i love this server. it brings a smile to my face when i join and a frown when we get dos'd. i laugh when someone stuffs up, but i get annoyed when crusiers ram each other.

i have been with wkd for 2-3 years and i have seen it evolve and grow. if you are a new cruiser, i strongly suggest to try us out.

don't listen to the muppets above me.

Harley
I love this server
What version is the server running?
Quote from CbabZ :What version is the server running?

0.6E was last time i checked. Did u mean that?
Its a very good server.
Sigh
I used to enjoy the server before understanding how their system really works. Making up rules to ban people, and in general just abusing admin rights because they feel like it. I probably have 3 replays for examples on stuff that is just completely retarded, can't even have a discussion with an admin if something has happens because it seems that it's alot more fun/easy to just kick/ban you because, well they can. Now im not stating that all of them are like that, but some, Beanster in particular are just horrid.

Point being, instead of banning and kicking people trying to have a conversation when something happens, try actually talking to people.

Since you have a rules list, why ban people for rule breaking when the rule isn't even on the list?

All in all, a shit experience.
That's why many other people prefer TC !
Just saying.
Beaver, the person who used to run it all the time, took donations from people claiming he would pay for servers & website, but instead bought take away meals and bought weed also. I never liked WKD after that, and TC is the best cruise server by far.
Quote from nerolol :blah blah blah, Beanster in particular are just horrid.

blah blah blah

Woo hoo finally im famous, meh some people just need to get over them self.
Quote from jonmrbean :Woo hoo finally im famous, meh some people just need to get over them self.

Famous for being an idiot yeah.
don't you guys have a private forum where the rage can be directed at you guys there?
This thread is closed

(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG