-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by DANIEL-CRO
op ^
-
thread quality deffinatly went up
Quote from zui2000 :Ummmm, Why would you actually pay someone "REAL" money to have the FO8
it's part of the game already no?

cheeseballs ripping people off

It's a donation.they are donating to keep the server running, in return they are getting use of the car
You can tell it's the school holidays when all the kiddies stay up late and post on forums.

Grow up the lot of you.
Close it please enough laughter for one day
What he said [@ edge]. Im still lololitilololing about ''itz mouseman cuzzz''.
Other then that, what comes around, goes around !
Well, That escalated quickly.
This has to be the best cruising thread out there.
The drama
Quote from MousemanLV :What he said [@ edge]. Im still lololitilololing about ''itz mouseman cuzzz''.
Other then that, what comes around, goes around !

Indeed it does
@ All cruisers: You want open world map, sirens, and all other nonsenses, but you are just blaming each other for your problems and spamming forums. You think you will get any priority in LFS with that?

Also love how the owner of the server wants his topic to be closed just because he run out of arguments..
-
Quote from Denny12 :@ All cruisers: You want open world map, sirens, and all other nonsenses, but you are just blaming each other for your problems and spamming forums. You think you will get any priority in LFS with that?

Because it's totally 'all the cruisers' who have been posting memes for the last page.

Quote from Denny12 :Also love how the owner of the server wants his topic to be closed just because he run out of arguments..

Actually, he wants the topic closed because it turned into an argument, which wasn't the intention of the topic. I bet he could keep on arguing for pages if he wanted to.
Guys can't we just drop the hatred against Beav and his team?

Yes he offers in-game things in return for real life cash. Doesn't also iRacing suck out your wallets?

And where at iRaping you have to keep paying, here you pay once (I did in 2011) and you will keep it as long as the server is online.

Also I don't agree with all the arguements on what they do with the donations/payments. That's totally up to them. You don't sign an agreement with them, that all the money is only used on the server.

Compare it with charity in real life, about 60% goes to the damn bonusses, the bosses, commercials and employees. (At most of them)

The party receiving the money, may decide what happens with the money, so don't go all melo-dramatic over this.

And I think it's once again LFS Forum Moderators clearly choosing sides, like in most of the cases in here.

This is utterly wrong, moderators should work out of professional aspect, not their own opinion. Else they not worth the bloody job!

Now I stop my rant here, because most of you, probably don't give a damn anyways, you are just here to join trolling and raging.
rockclan you missed the point, that like you give some money for charity and you get free blowjob
Quote from Denny12 :Also love how the owner of the server wants his topic to be closed just because he run out of arguments..

thats wkd, the chase me for driving to fast, cant catch me, banned for ignorign rules... **** logic
Quote from Denny12 :@ All cruisers: You want open world map, sirens, and all other nonsenses, but you are just blaming each other for your problems and spamming forums. You think you will get any priority in LFS with that?

Also love how the owner of the server wants his topic to be closed just because he run out of arguments..

no because your talking about shit that doesnt have anything to do with my team.

9/10 people are banned from wkd because they fail to even read the rules let alone follow them. your own fault if your banned.
This thread is closed

[WKD] World Klass Drivers
(189 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG