The online racing simulator
You spell good.
Quote from PMD9409 :You spell good.

Interesting, I never new this:

"Piquet started kart racing at the age of 14, but because his father did not approve of his racing career, he used his mother's maiden name Piquet (of French origin and pronounced as "Pee-Kè") misspelt as Piket to hide his identity."
Oh I knew about it last year with that exact race at Michigan that Jack posted, I was just pointing it out since he always does with me if I spell the most meaningless words slightly off.
Quote from UncleBenny :Interesting, I never new this:

"Piquet started kart racing at the age of 14, but because his father did not approve of his racing career, he used his mother's maiden name Piquet (of French origin and pronounced as "Pee-Kè") misspelt as Piket to hide his identity."

you spell good only rassing :P
Nice to see Piquet in the Nationwide Series.. I expect him to do very well in the Cup Series some day actually

In other news, there's a lot of love to go around these forums today it would seem
Lol
Is reutimann and kvapil gonna drive for bk entire year then?
Quote from Cornys :Entry List for the Charlotte test that begins today

LOLNOPE

@bobpockrass: Natl Weather Service predicts rain all day for CMS. 94%chc rain until 1pm and then 100% after that. #NASCAR
So, test NASCAR boats. Problem solved
:ices_rofl
Newest series for 2016
194.021 MPH tops the charts in testing at Charlotte Charlotte Testing Results

Those speeds are getting up there with this new car. The current official track recrod is 193.708 set in the fall race last year.
Quote from Rappa Z :Better than 'Helluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen'.

This was an actual race? Hahaha oh my god that is really funny.
Daytona is speaking of making changes to their facility (not the track) in the near future it would seem. (Article) Here's a picture releaced by the speedway today:

Is it just me or is that the world's worst attempt at a Photoshop
Pink finish line, why not
Quote from J@tko :Is it just me or is that the world's worst attempt at a Photoshop

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they just wanted to get the idea across
They could've just said "We're adding another deck" and I think we would've gotten the point.
Everything directly behind the stands (looking from the street) will be remodeled as well. It's more than just another deck.

You'll be able to see Travis coming, thats for sure

also bonus new paintschemes in the background
lol danger haha. Pretty cool, any shot of the front?

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG