The online racing simulator
They must have adjusted the Phoenix results again . Thanks gougoodthing
I hope I stop having crap luck and get more than 2 drivers finishing without problems next race.
Given that the NRA is sponsoring the Texas race, there's going to be some high caliber action with drivers keeping a grip on the points with their sights set on barelling through the pack. Supposedly they're going to advertise the race in magazines, but somebody's going to clip another driver and cause a wreck, it's liable to be the guy starting shotgun on the field. Actually, no, it's liable to be a revolving group of S&P guys trying to fire their teams up and going both barrels to get into the race and show what they're made of and be in range of the point cutoff.

I'm done punning now
Quote from Cornys :They must have adjusted the Phoenix results again . Thanks gougoodthing

They also adjusted the Daytona results are few days after the 500... I do the "Streak To The Finish" game as well, and I had picked Bowyer for the 500. Just as the race was done, (well, later that day...) I had a look to see where Clint finished. It said he finished 10th. I was happy and all, then I just left it alone to do it's thing for the next week because I didn't need to make a change. I checked the results of Phoenix the night after that race, and it said he finished 7th or something. I thought "hooray". I checked the Streak To The Finish game to see where I was shaping up in the leagues and overall standings, and it said that I did not have a driver picked for Phoenix. I was wondering what was going on, I clicked on the Daytona results for the driver I picked, and it said he finished 11th.....
I. Was. Annoyed....
Yep, they adjusted the points. I had 72 before, but I just dropped down to 69.
For once, I'm with him.
He even added a sponsor plug.
Quote from PMD9409 :Some more from Denny: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=475545152494949

Thanks for sharing that PMD . Sadly we have no idea how testing went today because the drivers are afraid to speak, and we won't have any idea how the car will act until race day on Sunday.

Jeff Burton may be the only driver even talking about this situation: http://aol.sportingnews.com/na ... IQqmRCSUiqYbtHcRxlG7BAQAA

Also, a Conn. Senator wants NASCAR to reject the NRA's race sponsorship because it is disrespectful to those effected by Sandy Hook.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/na ... letter-newtown-sandy-hook

I swear sometimes that I wish I didn't live here. I'm pretty sure that the NRA had nothing to do with the tragedy, and NASCAR and the NRA are free to do as they please despite this unfortunate incident. I guess it serves NASCAR right after they did that to Hamlin
Qualifying was rained out, now I'm having a panic attack because I don't know who to pick for this weekend.
Is the Nationwide race happening now? All the streams I can find are showing the Continental Challenge at Circuit of the Americas and the live leaderboard just says 'Warm up'?
So... Sam Hornish, Jr. won the Sam's Town 300....

Yay Sam!

Only 1 caution for fake debis on the backstrech at the 100 mile mark. Just past the 200/400 mile mark. Kahan and Johnson have been battling most of the day, but not must to speak of so far.
Best. Caution. Ever.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Best. Caution. Ever.

This

2 real cautions now after the first 2 were pretty stupid

It's been shaping up to be a pretty good race so far though . Everybody's complaining about being loose. 43 laps to go. JGR (18, 20) vs. HMS (5, 48). JGR seems better on the short runs, HMS on the longer runs.

Every time that something interesting happens (lead change usually) it's during a commercial

Kenseth and BK take 0 tires and now they are 1, 2 infront of JJ and Kahane. Restart to come with just under 40 to go.
Pretty good race at the end despite the two stupid yellows early

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG