The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Www.jayski.com

New paints look pretty sick so far on the new bodies.

Most look pretty good, Brad's new paint job is pretty ugly though. White wheels and that big white stripe don't do it for me.

Renders always look better than the real deal
Quote from Hyperactive :Renders always look better than the real deal

Other way around for me, I always find the real deal out on track looks better.

Are clear shark fins coming next year or not? Seems some cars have them and some don't, and I don't think I've seen any official announcements about it.
I know they aren't going anywhere. Just don't get why modifieds and other short track cars have been using Lexan spoilers forever yet the top Nascar series still have those ugly sheet metal shark fins. Could easily make them clear and they wouldn't be as much of an eyesore.
I just wish they were not there. I'd love for the rear downforce to be killed off.
Quote from PMD9409 :I just wish they were not there. I'd love for the rear downforce to be killed off.

This, but probably not going to happen.. first real test will be on the 12th at Charlotte. We'll seee what happens there

Well... still looks crap.
Like the 80s Miller logo, but that's the only thing I like about it

nice
Pastrana wannabe. Oh wait...
Quote :@SteveLetarte: “@dmcgrew: Is the lexan shark fin going to be a requirement? I’m hoping it is.”
That's what I'm hearing

Perfect.

Seeing this kills alittle of my heart.

Also:
And the first person to crash the new car is........

Least Denny's first in something this year....
New level of unnecessary dubstep.
Pre-Season Thunder at Daytona begins on January 10th after the Roar before the Rolex 24 on the 4th, 5th and 6th

I'm looking for them to try to get rid of the crash drafting, but I neither think they will, nor think that they want to

Single car sessions streaming online through speed in the mornings with group drafts in the afternoons on Speed Channel Like last year

http://www.daytonainternationa ... ED-Preseason-Thunder.aspx

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG