The online racing simulator
Old news
Like anyone ever looks at it.

JR Motorsports signs Great Clips for 28 races in 2013

Quote :Kasey Kahne and Brad Sweet will split time driving the #5 Great Clips Camaro.
Regan Smith will now drive the #7 Tax Slayer.com Camaro

Looking to add a 6 Race sponsorship to the #5 so it can run the full year.

Also, Dale Earnhardt Jr is confirmed to race in the TaxSlayer.com Car at Daytona and Las Vegas.
He will also run at least one race with Great Clips as a Sponsor but that race is tbd

That has always been the first place that I look for NASCAR information, then Jayski
Finally an official announcement

Quote from Jayski :Pastrana driving full season for Roush: Travis Pastrana will make the move to full-time NASCAR racing in 2013, driving Roush Fenway's historic #60 Ford Mustang in all 33 events on the NASCAR Nationwide Series schedule. "I am extremely excited about making the move into full-time NASCAR competition in 2013 and equally thrilled to have the opportunity to make that move with Jack Roush and the team at Roush Fenway Racing," said Pastrana, a four-time rally champion, motocross champion and multiple X Games gold medal winner. "I am very serious about making this move, running competitively and ultimately winning races in NASCAR," added Pastrana. Pastrana will team up with veteran NASCAR crew chief Chad Norris and will be partnered with a variety of sponsors during the season. The #60 will be one of two full-time RFR Nationwide Series entries in 2013, with Pastrana being paired with Roush Fenway teammate and 2010 Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne in the #6 Ford Mustang.(Roush Fenway)(1-3-2013)

Probably had to wait to get the sponsors in place etc. Saw him tweet about it last night. Hope to see him do good. Will get Teemu to watch more races at least.
Heck yes Travis go show em up!
Heck yeah Travis in NNS
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Should be fun to watch, hopefully the kid can drive

he did pretty well at rally cross, and his best finish was 13th at richmond. But he ran well at atlanta leading 6 laps before he walled it. I wouldnt doubt if he won a race in the years to come. he is a lot better than danica imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V7GJdn9rZE
Yea name is dumb but the drivers field! Looks good
France 1 mayfield 0
They will as long as he completed the road to recovery. They cannot withhold letting him race if he does, plus france would look like an arse if he did road to recovery and then he wasnt allowed to race
http://www.daytonainternationa ... y-pages/2013/testing.aspx

Pre-Season Thunder Streaming Live from 9AM EST (14:00) until Noon (17:00 GMT) on the link above tomorrow, Friday and Saturday

Single car runs only though in the mornings. The good sessions are in the evenings on Speed from 1 to 4 (I think)

JPM just gave them a good reason to investigate a new method and maybe they found a better one
I applaud the speeding up of track drying, but I will really miss the jet dryers. There's just something about strapping a jet engine to the back of a pickup truck that screams "Nascar". Wonder how long it will take to get them at every track.
Quote from UncleBenny :I applaud the speeding up of track drying, but I will really miss the jet dryers. There's just something about strapping a jet engine to the back of a pickup truck that screams "Nascar". Wonder how long it will take to get them at every track.

Did I read the article correctly, or do they still have the jets there as well? But I agree

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG