The online racing simulator
#51 for this weekend

Bad luck for ambrose, johnson caused the whole thing
JJ48 wrecking his team mate for the win, woohoo...

In other news, the 78 team is now 9th in points which is epic.
Quote from PMD9409 :JJ48 wrecking his team mate for the win, woohoo...

In other news, the 78 team is now 9th in points which is epic.

Then in victory lane claims that he didn't make a bad move the whole night
Quote from Cornys :Then in victory lane claims that he didn't make a bad move the whole night

Yea, he seriously pissed me of this race. Grats to kurt and the 78 team though.
Quote from UncleBenny :http://jalopnik.com/what-happe ... -use-his-raceca-747228368

This happened like a mile from my house, ran over there at lunch time and I was standing right behind those cop cars to the right side. Sucks it was so short because he blew a tire.

Heh, reminds me of this V8 Supercar display (promotional event for an upcoming race at the time). Except, of course, the V8 example is a bit more contained...
Seeing as its confirmed now

heh
Have to feel for Newman though, but I'm sure he'll get a good ride
lets keep Danica though... she finishes well... ohwait.
It's the same logic as "marry the rich". She brings in the money, so Tony will keep her around until she doesn't.
yea I know. well Ryan will surely find a decent ride.
on the plus side.... oh Chad.... cheaters plz
Quote from Mustangman759 :yea I know. well Ryan will surely find a decent ride.
on the plus side.... oh Chad.... cheaters plz

if you aint cheatin you aint tryin
lol, you know Jimmie is a good pick for the fantasy game this week now though being that he officialy qualified last
Mod time boys
After NW race:

"In the garage: Elliott Sadler told Regan Smith: "You will not win the championship. Mark my word"
Regan: "You want to start racing like that. That's cool. Sadler: "I am. You already started today. I'm going to finish it.''
Quote from PMD9409 :After NW race:

"In the garage: Elliott Sadler told Regan Smith: "You will not win the championship. Mark my word"
Regan: "You want to start racing like that. That's cool. Sadler: "I am. You already started today. I'm going to finish it.''

You know, after watching the Modified race yesterday I decided that New Hampshire isn't a terrible track for everything . Just everything that isn't a modified

Also, I traveled to Columbus Motor Speedway last night and watched the K&N East Series race . It was pretty good actually

Daniel Suarez, Dylan Kwasniewski, and Kenzie Ruston were the drivers who really caught my eye this year. In 2011 when I went only Bubba Wallace (Darrell Wallace Jr.) caught my eye. Of course, Kenzie probably wouldn't have caught my eye if she wasn't a woman. She qualified well, but fell back from 4th over the race.

Dylan Kwasniewski was fast all day, but fell back to 3rd. His car just wasn't able to corner as well as the others in the top 3. He qualified on the pole.

Daniel Suarez started 7th on the 1/3 mile Columbus Motor Speedway (it's almost a circle, so passing is DIFFICULT). He made a BOLD move on second place Cale Conley around lap 50 for second (from 7th remember) and ran down Kwasniewski for the lead from a corner behind before the first caution on lap 61. Then, on the restart Suarez took the lead on the outside. Suarez held off the field on 2 late restarts and won the race in his unsposored, plain white Toyota. It was a very clean race despite all of the contact that was happening all around the race track. There were only 3 caution flags in the 150 lap race.

Also, a driver was taken out of his car and onto a strecher in the compacts race that took place earlier in the evening after a hard drivers side impact between turns 1 and 2. He was responding, but taken out in an ambulance.
wow miss new hampshire
Danica wrecked Ricky.

Go Bobby!

Go Jeff!
Nascar: is it possible to get a gwc?
Debris spotter: yea theres a harmless piece of rubber on the backstretch completely off the racing groove...
"I know pandas leaving bigger things and noone cares!" The German commentators are great
Kyle shut the **** up
Getting mad at a driver who accepts responsibility for falling off in the long runs? Looks like you're going to be butthurt no matter what he does.

Well done to Vickers and his team, they deserved it after the great runs the past two years.

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG