The online racing simulator
Great arca race. Andddd im in victory lane
Quote from UncleBenny :Just seems like a huge step back to me that almost half of FOX's races are getting moved to cable. What do they have on that's better and going to pull in better ratings on the normal FOX channel in that time slot? I just don't get the logic, seems like you're only hurting yourself but I guess it must make them money somehow.

I'm glad the truck series isn't going anywhere, I end up watching more truck races than Nationwide just because they tend to be more interesting. I'm interested to see what NBC sports does with the modifieds, if they give them some decent time slots and maybe even live coverage, I will definitely tune if for their races. Wish they still raced by me but they really scaled their schedule back a couple years ago.

The only thing that I can figure is that they are trying to promote Fox Sports 1 and NBC Sports Network (for NBC). I don't really think it's going to help anything. I'll only watch during a race just the same as if it was on FOX. I understand for the Nationwide and Truck races, but with Cup the only thing that's going to happen is less people watching.

The difference in ratings from FOX to TNT or ESPN is pretty sharp really.
Interesting race so far . Other than Jimmie dominating, but there's some good racing between positions 10 - 20 .

Much better than the Ickyard 400 last week
Go denny ur the best
woman behind the wheel...
Do we really need the debris caution every race?
Another debris caution, just like trucks...
Thankfully the correct car won the race.
Yeah, at least there actually was something visible on the track there.. unlike often times . Generally there would have been more of them, but because the TV contracts are all secured, they will be less common I think. The Brickyard didn't have a debris caution, and it only had 3 real ones

Don't prove me wrong NASCAR, but I think this issue will slowly disappear. At least the ones where TV can't find any debris will disappear. If there's something on the track, they usually throw the caution
Smoke's busted his leg...
Give Regan a chance
Poor tony, no more of this for a while!

Nasty wreck. I guess he shoulda heeded the warning from that other flip a couple weeks ago.
Being a Stewart fan who is headed down to the Glen tomorrow, this is very disappointing. I do like that he still races dirt, so its hard to blame the guy for running so many races when that's part of what makes him who he is.
Apparently RCR has funding for an fourth team. Opportunity for Kurt and Ryan there probably, assuming Austin will get a ride.
After the first return visit to a race track with the Gen-6 car, I must say that the racing has been much better at most venues. The only exceptions that I have noticed so far are Darlington, Charlotte, and Indianapolis (not much worse). All other races have been better I beleive over the Gen-5 COT

Hopefully, the returns to all tracks will be as much improved as the return trip to Pocono. It was a pretty good race last weekend, and the one in the early summer wasn't half as good.

Benny, are you going to Bristol again this year for the night race? We renewed our seats for both races from last year (Allison, E, 21)
Go Dinger!
top 3 pretty close
As always, as the battle for the lead heats up, ESPN/ABC goes to commercial . There is almost always a lead change during a commercial

Abrose on pole for tomorrow's race as he attempts to win Watkins Glen for the 3rd straight year.. To be fair, he dominated V8 SuperCars, so what could be expected. The series' in my opinion are pretty similar in tallent
Quote from Cornys :As always, as the battle for the lead heats up, ESPN/ABC goes to commercial . There is almost always a lead change during a commercial

I'm watching it on a hungarian fox livestream XD. they weren't in a commercial break luckely

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG