The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Miss Bala

Interesting story told in a completely uninteresting 'cohen brothers' like fashion.. Confusing, slow, boring, emotionless..

Are you saying it's in a Coen Brothers style, but uninteresting, or that the Coen Brothers style is uninteresting?
The second one..
Quote from Boris Lozac :The second one..

Right.

You really dont appear to embrace any quality cinema do you?

Each to their own.

EDIT: It's Coen by the way. I thought something looked wrong.
I don't embrace what the general public leads you to embrace.. I just have the ability to spot bogus and pretentious crap better then most people

Yeah Coen sorry.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't embrace what the general public leads you to embrace.. I just have the ability to spot bogus and pretentious crap better then most people

ROFL!

"Pretentious crap" the often rolled out quote by people who dont understand what they are watching

No worries, you can insert your Act of Valour and Avatar disks again, happy in the knowledge you aren't watching any pretentious crap.... just crap

...only messing with ya Boris As I said, each to their own.
"You don't understand", the often rolled out quote by people who think they understood something more then 'ordinary' people
Didn't mean all of their movies but their recent work.. They seem to want to be remembered by their style and they try too hard to hit you with their style, forgetting what movie making is all about.. it's not self promotion.

By the way, the "you don't understand" thing, i have a sister just like that, on first viewing she's like that, mocking anyone who 'didn't understand', but on second viewing she calls me and apologize.. So much for that..
Alex Cross.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it might have been.. quite a "fan" of the James Patterson books and have read most of them. Don't think it was quite as good as the likes of Kiss the Girls or Along Came a Spider, but not too bad a flick nonetheless IMO.

Also watched The Usual Suspects recently again.. just doesn't seem to get old that movie

Cheers..

Ian
up
watched Master & Commander yesterday, quite good watch. Not really for the base story but the whole films atmosphere, it seems (for a hollywood movie) quite historically correct.
I watched Inception on Sunday.
It's a pretty good movie.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I watched Inception on Sunday.
It's a pretty good movie.

Better late then never 'aye?
It's an good movie indeed!
Wanderlust - The whole movie I was like WTH is happening. Watched because Jen Aniston.

And its only in the credits I saw that one of the lead characters was Justin Theroux.
Django Unchained

Not as good as I expected from Tarantino.
It doesn't really feel like a movie. More like a sequence of scenes that follow a single story line, with no surprises at all.
After the first 20 minutes you just KNOW how it's going to end.

It's a long movie (2,5hours), and it feels even longer because of what I just said. Yet it never gets boring, I enjoyed every minute of it. I guess that's Tarantino's strength

The Impossible

Very good movie!
Extremely realistic and shocking.
Superb acting by Ewan McGregor and pretty much all other actors.

Only downside is the pathetic attempt to get viewers to cry in the final scene (airplane-scene) lol
I'm sure it was posted many times before, but finally had chance to watch and I recommend Django (8/10) and Hobbit (7/10).
blacks game? all u have to do is go to bronx
Bronx ? i live in angyalföld...
Django Unchained was great. I can see why some people wouldn't hook into it, but I am a fan of QT anyway. I know a film is good when I hold in the urge to piss for over 2 hours... Cinemas really should have a piss break
Quote from AJS :Bronx ? i live in angyalföld...

i live in nyíregyháza. so?
so we're close.
Quote from e2mustang :i live in nyíregyháza. so?

i dont know how badass nyíregyháza is but angyalföld disctrict in Budapest is like Bronx a bit.
i call hungary gipsyland so basicly its all bronx.
Quote from majod :so we're close.

Forgot to reply u,i was in kossice on dec 27 ! we went to spisske podhradie to see the castle,but it was so damn foggy u had to go all the way to the walls to see it.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG