The online racing simulator
Quote from JackDaMaster :Be honest now, why do you think we give a flying **** about what you think about our opinion? all this blah blah blah tbh i think most of the cars here are not 'sexy' but i dont go mouthing people who think they are

this right back at you, maybe next time read what the discussion was about...
Quote from BlueFlame :
Uf taste is individual and you call me an ignorant kid, why do you constantly come here whining about the mods on the cars in the pictures posted? As if your constant whining is actually going to alter peoples taste to suit your OCD.

Quote from BlueFlame :jibber if you don't think those trucks Dennis posted are sexy really there's something wrong with you. I don't know how you write here or send messages because clearly you don't have eyes.

No u Tomba.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Be honest now, why do you think we give a flying **** about what you think about our opinion? all this blah blah blah tbh i think most of the cars here are not 'sexy' but i dont go mouthing people who think they are

I don't care. Simply. Sure enough I went a bit rogue with my personal opinion, but I couldn't give two shits who cares and who doesn't because I'm not hung up on that stuff because I have a life and a brain that is able to occupy more conscious thoughts that a few simple things. What spurred my meta-rage Jibber is the one constantly posting about how things should be left how they come out of the factory which is oxymoronic because by that logic race cars wouldn't exist.

So instead of raging because someone things differently to you why not leave the horse behind and come down to the level that you are.

The very fact you feel the need to come in here and suggest that having an opinion doesn't mean you have to voice it is also oxymoronic, as by doing so you are voicing your opinion.

The point of freedom of speech is that you can say whatever the hell you want. Personally I don't understand how people who are passionate about racing dislike the look of a car that has been made to look racy because one of the reasons people like racecars is how they sit on the road.

My quest for knowledge is what kills my ability to have a proper social discussion, because if I don't understand someones point of view, I HAVE to find out their reasons to further expand my logical index. I don't sit and think oh they think differently to me, I'll leave it at that because I'm not ignorant. It's more ignorant to accept a disagreement rather than to pursue it to improve ones understanding of others.

I have a feeling the people who don't like these things posted here are hipsters and don't like anything that the majority of other people do anyway. These people think they are better than others and the popular opinion of the masses and those people can never be swayed because their opinion is actually dictated by others (the majority) and not by themselves, which is sad because they become the opposite end of the sheep.
Quote from IsaacPrice :No u Tomba.

He just replied him the same kind jibber is doing to everyone else? I don't see a problem with that... he would of let the arguing stop there if you people didn't continue it.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :he would of let the arguing stop there if you people didn't continue it.

You're right but maybe because it's ME certain people would like to pick holes in my arguments/discussions.
It's funny really... you can't take lfsforum seriously. I only view this forum to seek arguements, they can be very entertaining when you are bored. Even more entertaining when you get a part in them..
I just don't understand some people, for whatever reason they don't like the majority of the stuff in here but they still feel the need to come and tell people it's stupidly low etc.
Quote from BlueFlame :I just don't understand some people, for whatever reason they don't like the majority of the stuff in here but they still feel the need to come and tell people it's stupidly low etc.

You don't have to try understand them, they are here for an arguement. If they have nothing to contribute in this thread, isn't it quite obvious?
They could post cars to their liking and don't complain, but instead they want to annoy people. This forum is full of trolls so just play with it..

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :You don't have to try understand them, they are here for an arguement. If they have nothing to contribute in this thread, isn't it quite obvious?

Good point. I'll leave the people with the good material to post because I'm enjoying most of it.

Eff me that Supra is awesome.

That's one of my favourite car butts ever. Love old Porsches

Old skool 100. Me likey.
cool man I'm all about wagons

praise teh moominpassat

I usually hate the E36 having a 46 bumper, but this one looks actually quite neat:

Thanks for saving this thread Agniz. :lovies:

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG