The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :Its not?

What is it then?

It's the Sea Challenger from 1571.
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI TME

picture
So much ugly rice, so little italian style.

It might not be quick, expensive or luxurious, but hell, it's got character!
Quote from ColeusRattus :So much ugly rice, so little italian style.

hell yeah

and here a car for the REAL bimmer fans

these are cars with personality not some overdressed rusty ricecookers..
Quote from ColeusRattus :So much ugly rice, so little italian style.

Would rather have a Käfer.
If you're gonna post the 500, then you might as well show the old mini as well.

Quote from DevilDare :That was a joke

I do not find 300c DUB's sexy at all.

I love the 300c! 'Tis a beast!
**WARNING** A LOT of pics...and nice cars :P
Ok here's some nice cars again!

Oh and,lol @ people who are saying a Type R swap/B16B/B18C5/K20 with Type R/SiR tranny swap is economic...meh...

my type of cars

I love.

Maybe not traditionally sexy, but still...
So many ugly cars in this thread... huge blingbling wheels and horribly lowered. Tasteless bodykits... it never ends. What a nightmare.

(Except for the few decent cars posted somewhere in between)
Quote from jibber :So many ugly cars in this thread... huge blingbling wheels and horribly lowered. Tasteless bodykits... it never ends. What a nightmare.

(Except for the few decent cars posted somewhere in between)

You know the Cosworths i posted on the previous page made your heart flutter.....Dont deny it.

As for Playapimps pics, if he likes cars like that then im not going to try and force him out of it. It's just i cant imagine any of these cars handling any good. Look at that yellow S2000. Stretched tyres, and to add insult to injury, the tyres are right up against the arches. It must handle like absolute crap!
Getting pretty sick of these Beemers now.....

There are other cars you know guys?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :... As for Playapimps pics, if he likes cars like that then im not going to try and force him out of it...

I got a point here. This is not the "Cars I like" thread, this the "Sexy Car Pic" thread.
Quote from NitroNitrous :I got a point here. This is not the "Cars I like" thread, this the "Sexy Car Pic" thread.

But surely, for someone to find a picture of a car sexy, then they would have to like the car in the first place, no?

Thats why i disagreed with people saying "this thread is full of ugly cars" blah blah blah. Its down to what the guy posting them thinks, not us. Its like people who buy a certain car, only to get other peoples opinion. Its stupid.
Why the people hate sooo much these cars?VIP style isn't rice at all,you like or not but please,don't whine about these Honda,Nissan or any car that is lowered and have a lip kit on it with some wheels,not a stupid huge bodykit that the ricer put on their cars.Nowadays,you can't put anything on your car otherwise you get called a ''ricer'' but in reality your just someone who have a passion for cars.

These cars are tuned by car enthusiast just like everyone here not by these young kids that put bodykits and 19'' chrome wheels on their Honda thinking it's awesome.These little kids ruined the Honda Civic/Acura Integra/ETC honda reputation.Each time I post an Honda Civic nicely tuned(no huge sound system/no bodykits) I get some bad comments about these cars being rice but in reality they got some real quality stuff on their car and it's there for a purpose...not like these huge spoiler that some people put on their honda just for the look of it.

Let me take that Honda Civic EG for example...typic car used by ricer.

So,nothing fancy on the body aspect,only a lip kit wich is OEM on some Honda cars in japan.The car got a rollcage and is used for lapping.It's lowered for better handling with racing tires and rims.The guy probably swapped the engine to make the car faster on track.

But wait,because it's a Honda Civic,it's rice...but the car is clean and the modification are there for something.there's no useless hood trap,no useless huge bodykit,there's only the stock spoiler not 4 spoiler on the car.The interior is stripped down to loose weight..everything got it's purpose.

Why the hell would you call that car rice?Yes it's a HONDA CIVIC and this car is used a lot by ricer but also used by real car enthusiast that know what their doing and tuning their car not only for the style like these stupid ricers do by putting 349020932390 hood traps,2382398 spoilers,huge 19'' chrome wheels,BIG bodykit all arround the car with the big sound system...

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG