The online racing simulator
No, it's Lotus Carlton, known also as Lotus Omega.
Quote from gacek1 :No, it's Lotus Carlton, known also as Lotus Omega.

It isn't Lotus it is Opel Omega/Vauxhall Carlton upgraded from Lotus, with some 3,6L i6 twin turbochargered engine. I have heard that in 1989 they banned that car from England, because it is too fast for the most of the people..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Carlton

And not to be offtopic:

lol @ 3 different vent types on that cossie...are both the headlights intakes....what the hell engine does it have...can't find anything on the reyland website about that particular car..

agree?
Yes it's cool.

Beautiful lines IMO - I just love the style of the Tomcat.
A sight you'll get used to if you drive a rotor

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

/me wants one, unfortunally it's too rare, and you can't register RHD's in Poland
klutch some of those were slightly ruined with the front mix of an rx7 and an s2000?

but i was trying to find some nice pics of RX7s to post, but could not find any
Quote from logitekg25 :

agree?

for some reason i always loved it,but still benz's biggest junk in old cars
Quote from e2mustang :for some reason i always loved it,but still benz's biggest junk in old cars

sum's it up perfectly, cant explain it
Quote from Klutch :Why thankyou ^.^

er...what?

Mister logi thinks the lower headlight unit on the front of the rx7 are from a S2000..
Quote from gacek1 :
/me wants one, unfortunally it's too rare, and you can't register RHD's in Poland

Why would you ever want that..
Quote from e2mustang :for some reason i always loved it,but still benz's biggest junk in old cars

A friend of mine owned one of these a few years ago and it was sick imo
Quote from BastianB :A friend of mine owned one of these a few years ago and it was sick imo

it is sick yes.but that engine has the most trouble

beware of dog

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG