The online racing simulator

here we can see that stock height is g4y

Quote from jibber :I see you still haven't found any manners nor maturity.

oh shit?
Beemers are alright, but once you've seen one square boxy looking car slammed to the weeds on BBS rims that are too wide for it and with terrible camber you've seen em all.
shame most of those perfectly good cars, both in terms of functionality and appearance, have been modified to scream 'douchebag' right in your goddamn face.
For me, stuff like these win.

my mate had a '76 one exactly the same as this, apart from his was a 2l pinto, and not cossie powered, his also had st24 mondeo wheels on, same colour tho, what a nice blue, looked lush. :lovies:
Quote from Biohazard :shame most of those perfectly good cars, both in terms of functionality and appearance, have been modified to scream 'douchebag' right in your goddamn face.

this pic is especially for you

wait... looks like it don't belongs for this thread
The car with the Milano numberplate is fugly. Blue Skyline looks nice, others are average. And yay for soo many BMWs.
Quote from Agniz :As you see, thread's name is ''The Sexy Car Pic Thread''

maybe you should post some for a change

Quote from nikopdr :http://www.car-accidents.com/2005-Car-pics/1-14-05.jpg

oh look the first good bmw in this thread
Quote from Shotglass :maybe you should post some for a change

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat

oh look i offended the little bmw boremaster
yes, i'm now crying and doing some razor cutting stuff
Quote from delis :The best Honda's there are. Not like those Justin Beemers

Only Vtakk and dice hanging on the mirror. :riceboy:

No offense, I generally hate powerful FWD cars.
only good looking honda for me is the middle one...and ofcourse the new (wich is missing from the pic)

Quote from Stefani24 :The car with the Milano numberplate is fugly.

I think it lookls absolutely gordeous, i was staring that car about five minutes
Quote from danthebangerboy :For me, stuff like these win.

my mate had a '76 one exactly the same as this, apart from his was a 2l pinto, and not cossie powered, his also had st24 mondeo wheels on, same colour tho, what a nice blue, looked lush. :lovies:

old cortinas? not so good on old fords.

siiiiick :jawdrop:

Quote from Franky.S :old cortinas? not so good on old fords.

Granadas, but the mk1's do look quite similar to a mk3 'tina so i will let you off.

That is gorgeous :lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d::lovies3d:
Agniz, don't let these rice vtak guys stop you from posting awesome BMW's! Keep them coming.
someone is going to be toasted

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG